• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top Wealthy business person in Xi Hong City: Taiwan is only hometown, China is motherland!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://translate.google.com/transla...cn/china/2018-08-03/doc-ihhehtqh0869512.shtml

The richest woman in Xihong City responded to Taiwan independence question: Taiwan is hometown China is the motherland
August 08, 2018, 07:08 World Wide Web

Original title: "Xihong City's richest man" female host responded to "Taiwan independence" questioning: Taiwan is hometown, China is the motherland
Girl, welcome you to realize your dream in the motherland.
Starred in the "Xihong City's richest man" who was once said to be "the favorite country is Taiwan", Taiwan actress Song Yihua issued a statement on August 2, saying: "I am Chinese, a Chinese girl after 90, Taiwan is My hometown, China is my motherland."
The following is the original text of its statement
Recently, I received some attention from everyone, and I was very touched. I am Chinese, a Chinese girl after the 90s, Taiwan is my hometown, and China is my motherland. I am also apologetic to the brain in the past flash question. In recent years, because of everyone's likes, I have the opportunity to work in the mainland of the motherland. The history, culture and customs of different cities have attracted me deeply, and the more we understand, the more we are full of respect and love for our country. Taiwan is the place where I was born, and the mainland of the motherland is the place where my dreams come true. In particular, the Huitai policy issued by the country this year has given me more room for development and opportunities for learning. I am still learning a lot of things. I am also open-minded about any problem. I accept criticism and supervision from everyone. I am proud of being a Chinese. I love my hometown and love my motherland. The two sides of the Taiwan Strait are always a family.
JaFx-hhehtqh0859148.jpg

The following is the full report of the ring
elI8-hhehtqh0859263.jpg

Today, this girl is on fire.
Adding a fire to the "Xihong City's richest man" who is now on fire, the fire of anger.
Many netizens broke the news on the microblog of "Xihong City's richest man" actress and Taiwanese actor Song Yuhua earlier. In the video, she said that "the favorite country" is Taiwan.
HNOO-fzrwica0045188.jpg

amZS-fzrwica0045191.jpg

Here are the screenshots↓
U7O0-hhehtqh0859466.jpg

In this program called "Thirty Questions Quick Answer", Song Yuhua and the reporter's dialogue are as follows:
Q: What is your favorite country?
Song Yihua: The favorite country, Taiwan.
Q: Who do you want to go with most?
Song Yihua: I want to stay with my family in Taiwan.
Q: Which movie do you like the most?
Song Yihua: "Full Startup"
Q: The hardest thing when filming?
Song Yuhua was born on October 21, 1992 in Taiwan Province of China and graduated from Fu Jen University.
In 2014, she became the heroine of the 52nd Golden Horse Awards in 2015 by acting as the heroine of "The Coffee of One Man". In 2015, she played the role of "My Girlhood" actress.
The ring found that the exposed video was taken in 2015 and was an exclusive interview with Taiwan entertainment media "MING WEEKLY". Most of the content has nothing to do with politics. When you sleep, unforgettable food, specialty dishes, when you are the most woman, what is in the bag, and so on.
However, she did say that "the favorite country is Taiwan", and I can think about the reaction of mainland netizens.
For example, while accusing her of "Taiwan independence," she missed Mary, who is more suitable for Shen Teng.
Kg9k-hhehtqh0859516.jpg

The public voice quickly pushed her name onto Weibo.
Under her Weibo, netizens also opened the "education" mode.
kINq-hhehtqh0859586.jpg

GLyh-hhehtqh0859646.jpg

In recent years, the situation of zero tolerance of "Internet independence" by mainland Internet public opinion has become more apparent. Zhou Ziyu, Dai Liren, and many unnamed artists, their "Taiwan independence" stance or suspected "pro-Taiwan independence" remarks were exposed on the mainland Internet, causing controversy.
D5G4-hhehtqh0859692.jpg

Zhao Wei and Dai Liren
On March 28 this year, the spokesman of the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council, An Fengshan, said at a regular press conference that he would not allow films with Taiwanese artists with "Taiwan independence" stance and "Taiwan independence" words and deeds to be released on the mainland. If these Taiwanese artists realize the mistakes and harms of "Taiwan independence" and change their minds and actions, we are welcome.
yeQg-hhehtqh0859829.jpg

Just today, the "Xihong City's richest man" box office has more than 1.4 billion. Some netizens went to the official micro-top microblog to leave a message, saying "repent to see."
gfDn-hhehtqh0859876.jpg

Wcl0-hhehtqh0859920.jpg

Song Yihua was "educated", why not?
Some voices believe that for Taiwanese young people after the 1990s, calling Taiwan "the country" is a subconscious reaction. Those who have been to Taiwan will find that such "subconsciousness" is not uncommon among young Taiwanese.
But here is the mainland.
Taiwan is also China.
Even if there is such a "subconsciousness" in the minds of young people in Taiwan Province,
We also need to always say, insist,
Taiwan Province belongs to China.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2018-08-03/doc-ihhehtqh0869512.shtml

西虹市首富女主回应台独质疑:台湾是家乡中国是祖国

西虹市首富女主回应台独质疑:台湾是家乡中国是祖国

原标题:《西虹市首富》女主回应“台独”质疑:台湾是家乡,中国是祖国
姑娘,欢迎你在祖国实现梦想。
因被曝光曾经说“最爱的国家是台湾”的《西虹市首富》主演、台湾女演员宋芸桦8月2日发表声明回应称:“我是中国人,一个90后的中国女生,台湾是我的家乡,中国是我的祖国。”
以下是其声明原文
近日受到大家的一些关注,我心里很是触动。我是中国人,一个90后的中国女生,台湾是我的家乡,中国是我的祖国。对以往快闪提问中的不过脑也深感抱歉。这几年也是因为大家的喜欢,才有机会在祖国大陆工作。不同城市的历史文化与风土人情深深吸引着我,而越了解,就越对自己的国家充满崇敬与热爱之情。台湾是我出生的地方、祖国大陆是我梦想实现的地方,特别是国家今年出的惠台政策,给了我更多的发展空间和学习的机会。很多事情我还在学习,任何问题我也虚心受教,接受大家的批评和监督,身为中国人我感到自豪,我热爱我的家乡,热爱我的祖国,海峡两岸永远是一家人。
JaFx-hhehtqh0859148.jpg

以下是环环此前报道全文
elI8-hhehtqh0859263.jpg

今天,这姑娘火了。
给当下正火的《西虹市首富》添了一把火,怒火的火。
多名网友今天在微博爆料了《西虹市首富》女主角、台湾演员宋芸桦早前一段采访视频,视频中,她表示“最喜欢的国家”是台湾。
HNOO-fzrwica0045188.jpg

amZS-fzrwica0045191.jpg

这里有截图↓
U7O0-hhehtqh0859466.jpg

在这个叫“三十题快问快答”的节目环节中,宋芸桦和记者的对话如下:
问:最喜欢的国家?
宋芸桦:最喜欢的国家,台湾。
问:最想跟谁去?
宋芸桦:最想跟家人待在台湾
问:你最喜欢哪一部戏?
宋芸桦:《全面启动》
问:拍戏时最辛苦的事?
……
宋芸桦,1992年10月21日出生于中国台湾省,毕业于辅仁大学。
2014年,通过担任《等一个人咖啡》电影女主角出道,2015年凭借饰演《我的少女时代》女主角入围第52届金马奖最佳女主角。
环环发现,被曝光的视频拍摄于2015年,是台湾娱乐媒体《MING WEEKLY》对她的一段专访。其中的内容大多与政治无关,几点睡、难忘的美食、拿手菜、自己什么时候最女人、包包里面的东西等等。
但她的确说了“最喜欢的国家是台湾”,可以想想大陆网友对此的反应。
比如,一边指责她“台独”,一边想念更适合在沈腾身边的马丽。
Kg9k-hhehtqh0859516.jpg

芸芸众口把她的名字迅速推上微博热搜。
在她的微博下面,网友也开启了“教育”模式。
kINq-hhehtqh0859586.jpg

GLyh-hhehtqh0859646.jpg

最近几年,大陆互联网舆情对“台独”零容忍的态势愈发明显。周子瑜、戴立忍、还有许多原本不知名的艺人,其“台独”立场或疑似“亲台独”言论在大陆互联网上曝光,引发争议。
D5G4-hhehtqh0859692.jpg

赵薇与戴立忍
今年3月28日,国台办发言人安峰山在例行新闻发布会上表示,不会允许持“台独”立场和具有“台独”言行的台湾艺人参与的影片在大陆上映。如果这些台湾艺人认识到“台独”的错误和危害,从思想上、行动上发生转变,我们持欢迎态度。
yeQg-hhehtqh0859829.jpg

而就在今天,《西虹市首富》票房已超过14亿。有网友到其官微置顶微博下留言,表示“后悔去看”。
gfDn-hhehtqh0859876.jpg

Wcl0-hhehtqh0859920.jpg

宋芸桦被“教育”,冤不冤?
有声音认为,对90后的台湾年轻人来说,将台湾称为“国家”是一种下意识反应,去过台湾的人就会发现,这样的“下意识”在台湾年轻人里并不少见。
但这里是大陆。
台湾也是中国。
即使台湾省的年轻人脑子里有这样的“下意识”,
我们也有必要一直说,坚持说,
台湾省属于中国。