• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today UV super strong around 1 to 2pm. can tio.skin cancer

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i65ZWoq.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Lucky I am highly educated and have a good, high paying job in an aircon office, my office lady also tabao lunch for me. So I don't need to go outside. But I see those bangla and shitskin working under the hot sun. Too bad for them, they didn't study hard. Not my problem.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky I am highly educated and have a good, high paying job in an aircon office, my office lady also tabao lunch for me. So I don't need to go outside. But I see those bangla and shitskin working under the hot sun. Too bad for them, they didn't study hard. Not my problem.
I envy you. I report to regional library. Got aircon and WiFi.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol high paying job… still work for others la. If u truly rich, u will be running your own shit or don’t even have to work.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Before ozone layer depletion, the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure outweighed the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure.

After ozone layer depletion, the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure now outweighs the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure.

The safest way to get vitamin D now is with supplements.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Before ozone layer depletion, the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure outweighed the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure.

After ozone layer depletion, the risks of skin cancer from sun exposure now outweighs the benefits of vitamin D from sun exposure.

The safest way to get vitamin D now is with supplements.
I do get some sunshine, in the morning and evening. At least some exposure lah.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a very tanned babe in bikini swimming at 1230 wheee the sun is the hottest. Turn me on. Imagine the tan lines or the lack of.