• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To vote PAP or Opposition?

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
FACTS about PAP if I vote for them

1. Price of Public housing will continue to rise. Not that I will make money out of it, It is just an asset, doesn’t make me rich in my bank account, However, it will hurt those middle income younger generation which needed a roof over their head to start a family. This will hit my children eventually.

2. Price of Public transport will continue to rise. This has been proven in our last election.

3. Price of Public Healthcare will continue to rise.

4. Flow of FT will continue even presently I have a stable job. Note that my job is not indispensable; I might be replaced by cheaper FT in the near future.

5. I have to work Cheaper, Faster and Better

6. No one to speak for Singaporean if there is concern on the ground

7. As tax payer, I will have take the criticisms from the government even I think I have work very hard to contribute to my country

8. Price of my leader will cost more when there is GDP growth, this have been proven again and again

9. I will never be able to see my CPF saving withdraw during my retirement, the government changes the rules of the game if needed

10. Contrary to the above, I will need to work up to age 85 maybe 95 if the government thinks I can leave longer

11. Overall, the cost of leaving will increase drastically even I do not have a pay raise; this is due to government policy of a free market, GST, ERP etc….

In Order for all the above to happen, simple, vote for PAP

FACTS about Opposition if I vote for them

1. HOPE the Price of Public Housing will remain affordable

2. HOPE the Price of Public Transport will remain affordable

3. HOPE the Price of Healthcare will be affordable

4. HOPE we could import the TRUE FT to Singapore to help build the country

5. HOPE to Faster and better, but NOT Cheaper

6. HOPE to have a voice in our parliament

7. HOPE that my leader is thinking of Singaporean benefit rather than their own pocket

8. HOPE that I can withdraw my CPF during my retirement

9. HOPE that I no need to work till the age of 85. If one wanted to contribute at this age, it suppose to voluntary

10. HOPE the cost of leaving Singapore remain affordable to Singaporean

Although there are no track records about Opposition whether will they meet the above expectations? And you HOPE for better future for our next generation. Read the next paragraph.

In order for the HOPE to happen, we need more Opposition to make our stand in parliament.

VOTE FOR OPPOSITION!!!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for opposition!!! Let your voices be heard in parliament!!! Exercise your citizen rights!!!

Make the right choice!!! Vote for opposition!!!