• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all those Anti Foreign Talents people

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good News!! SGP population has increased again!!

Well done!! And thank you for all the good works!

pop2014-650x522.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy the PR residents have dropped, they are the PMET job stealing and stepping on two boats crowd. There should only really be either citizens or foreigners only, WTF is PR? Not citizen and yet getting citizen benefits.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am happy the PR residents have dropped, they are the PMET job stealing and stepping on two boats crowd. There should only really be either citizens or foreigners only, WTF is PR? Not citizen and yet getting citizen benefits.

LOL, it's just a few thousand. In the grander scheme of things, that's a statistical rounding error. :rolleyes:

Also, you don't need to have a PR to steal jobs from locals, in fact, in some cases a social visit pass would suffice.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know how to analyze or not? Sg citizens increase by 30k, PR drop by 10k, possibly because convert to sg citizens le.

Assuming remove all new births and deaths, Sg citizens increase 30k in 2014 from the conversion of PRs from 2013. Nett still 26k additional PRs in 2014.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really, a SPR is just a foreigner living and working in sinkie land but getting benefits almost similar to sinkies.

Many SPR prefer to stay where they are, refusing to take up shitizenship. These economic leeches should be asked to leave but no, they can remain as long as they like.

SPR can buy HDB flats, sublet the flats to collect rental and go on to live in their homeland to survive on the rental income alone which when converted to their own home currency is more than enough for survival.

It is good life to be SPR in sinkie land but for sinkies, life is indeed tough.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

can the data be trusted?
when PAPigs reviewed their own pay, it still remain skyhigh hence here they are hiding facts or tweaked them

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
can the data be trusted?
when PAPigs reviewed their own pay, it still remain skyhigh hence here they are hiding facts or tweaked them

cannot b trusted.. just like undeclared ballox boxes that can be found in some stores of election offices