• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tip: steps to take see if tio 病毒...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Fever, running nose stuck with flu like symptom, sore throat.... suspect these first...

2. Maybe kenna hayfever. Depend on season changes plants start pollination, like chiobu period, you get one or two above symptoms.

Suspect tio hayfever pop one antihastiment pill... see symptom goes away....

3. Still have symptom, go buy a bunch of spring onion leaves, chop it and put in a pot to simmer it. Breathe and inhale the vapours/ fumes a 5 minutes and repeat 2 or 3 times a day. Chinese remedy to clear running nose and respiratory problem with breathing.

Note: anti Chinese bastards this Chinese remedy not for you.... go fuck yrslf....

Above cannot clear symptom, tio Covid .... good luck end of life journey on the way....

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
def sammyboy(tanwahtiu):

if tanwahtiu >= 80:
return 'Retard'

elif tanwahtiu >= 50:
return 'Still Retard'

sammyboy(60)

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
1640831514552.jpeg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCM = Talk Cock Medication. They don't work most of the time. And even if they do, it'll talk a loooonnnnnggggg time, not to completely heal, but to suppress the symptoms. That's all.

Sissy boy still whinging.... go fuck a camel...

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Fever, running nose stuck with flu like symptom, sore throat.... suspect these first...

2. Maybe kenna hayfever. Depend on season changes plants start pollination, like chiobu period, you get one or two above symptoms.

Suspect tio hayfever pop one antihastiment pill... see symptom goes away....

3. Still have symptom, go buy a bunch of spring onion leaves, chop it and put in a pot to simmer it. Breathe and inhale the vapours/ fumes a 5 minutes and repeat 2 or 3 times a day. Chinese remedy to clear running nose and respiratory problem with breathing.

Note: anti Chinese bastards this Chinese remedy not for you.... go fuck yrslf....

Above cannot clear symptom, tio Covid .... good luck end of life journey on the way....

i have L-lysine + Vit C to count as lysine can deactivate viruses........go iherb.com and buy Now Foods brand......use my code (LOH347)............

i also keep extra virgin coconut oil..............as it contains lauric acid and caprylic acid which can break down the biofilm protecting viruses............

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never forget how I fuck yr arse last Christmas, still think of my dick ahhh....
I would have cut off your limping dick before you can even strip your pants and save you the embarrassment of your erectile dysfunction syndrome. WHAT THE FUCK? :FU: :FU: :FU: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :poop: :poop: :poop: