• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling Greatest regret

K

Kotaro Fuma

After the GE, her Greatest Regret will change!!

:smile:

54677701.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the GE, her Greatest Regret will change!!

:smile:

Of course!, the money is irrestible, just like one 'bola kiss and run', the before & after transformation is so apparent...will she rock the boat and say, I serve the people, my heart is with them, my husband make more than enough, I have more than enough, I rock the boat, I take a token sum of renumeration every month. I work for the people that voted, I understand, I am a grass looter...opps! grass rooter, I come with a braggging oops! BARGAIN!

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask her not to THINK, execute. Thinking will not get things done. This show how she cannot make it......

Ask her to think how to retire.....

VOTE PAP OUT!!!
This is what PAP have???
DISAPPOINTED!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Getting from bad to worst.....