• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tiagong, if like that means tai ji tua teow liao. Good luck to Olivia Lum

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 3 musketeers Ho Ching, Olivia LUM and Saw pik Hwa is really doing great damages to Singapore. One is with her buy high sell low strategy with TH, ONE with our Nation's precious resource with Hyflux and the last one our blood vein with SMRT crippling the blood vessel of our Nation.

There is one fact, when a company is being helm by a women. It's going to be crumbling eventually needing a man to put the things back.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How abt women in Parliament? Also jialeowbee...sucking away taxpayers money! Remember, cpf not ur money ya.:poop:

1553312794989.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bo tai chi to queens of sg. they will quietly disappear from pubic scorn for at least 6.9 years and cum back with a bang.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singtel auntie moley still standing strong but not in recent years, i saw that she had been picked for the president committee. this is telltale sign that she is going to runaway from singtel soon before it really goes to the dogs, a bit exaggerated. :-p

back to the main story, i doubt olivia is dumb to have any personal wrongdoings in the bond saga. it looks more like mismanagement.

again, i was spot on, i ever mentioned in the forum that women really can't hold a candle compared to men in the corporate world. these females are there only because few good men think that it was time to show that women are as capable as well, but too bad...!!

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women aren't fit to be CEOs because they are biologically programmed to mind small children. Please let the real world issues to be handled by capable men