• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is SP setia standard

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the developer in Kempas area but is not Setia. It is a small project and not so sellable.
From what I know, only one Singaporean staying in Ang Mo Kio bought it.
issit kempas heights? from my understanding, now TOP aldy, quite a number of units still unsold....dunno y aso...

but under rm600k for a 32x80 cluster is really dirt cheap!

Last edited:

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
issit kempas heights? from my understanding, now TOP aldy, quite a number of units still unsold....dunno y aso...

but under rm600k for a 32x80 cluster is really dirt cheap!

Put the price tag aside and make a visit to see how much it worth. The road leading to the show house and the environment already turn off many buyers.

it basically lack of township planning as compared to Setia Tropika.

Last edited:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put the price tag aside and make a visit to see how much it worth. The road leading to the show house and the environment already turn off many buyers.

it basically lack of township planning as compared to Setia Tropika.

True, we once went there but half way U-turn before reaching.