• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

?This guy is a cock head

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR JEFFREY LIEW: 'As a member of the public, I was troubled to read about the dispute between the People's Association grassroots organisations, and Hougang Town Council ('Grassroots stand by accounts of WP tactics', 'Battle for space' and 'We were thwarted by WP'; last Thursday). There are new faces in Hougang: Mr Yaw Shin Leong of the Workers' Party and Mr Desmond Choo of the People's Action Party. What matters is whether the two men can put the previous generation's politics behind them and serve residents without fear or favour. It is sad that old political baggage has been tossed around with a presidential election in the background. It is unpleasant, regardless of who is right.'

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
MR JEFFREY LIEW: 'There are new faces in Hougang: Mr Yaw Shin Leong of the Workers' Party and Mr Desmond Choo of the People's Action Party.'

no matter how I see it, this fella reeks of the smell of a PAPologist. Desmond Choo is pure cannon fodder & he knows it.

Desmond Choo can forget about Hougang & may try to sneak into the Parliament under a GRC like how TPL did it.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter how I see it, this fella reeks of the smell of a PAPologist. Desmond Choo is pure cannon fodder & he knows it.

Desmond Choo can forget about Hougang & may try to sneak into the Parliament under a GRC like how TPL did it.

Desmond Choo cannon fodder? Time to use him as National Day 21 gun salute?