• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
93231981-4191-462B-A5CB-7CA20C339B45.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese drone maker DJI expects US$150mil loss due to corruption: report
Believe me, its very difficult to find one honest chinaman. Its like playing poker in business.they hide their cards unlike transparency say, by ang mohs. Thats why dealing with ang mohs more efficient. You get things done faster.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where else but in malay archipelago a hokkien can make it with nothing to start with.
One point I like to add. All fuckein dominated societies are basically 3rd world countries....look at Manila, Jakarta and Penang... though Penang seems abit better off....but still 3rd world..must be the language n culture

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One point I like to add. All fuckein dominated societies are basically 3rd world countries....look at Manila, Jakarta and Penang... though Penang seems abit better off....but still 3rd world..must be the language n culture
No you forgot Spore is hokkien dominated.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe me, its very difficult to find one honest chinaman. Its like playing poker in business.they hide their cards unlike transparency say, by ang mohs. Thats why dealing with ang mohs more efficient. You get things done faster.
Those are PRC businessmen after cultural revolution. Overseas Hokkiens businessmen are known for philanthropy since Tan Kah Kee days.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky he didn't go mudland.
Ya if he go to mudland and become like my useless Penang gigolo neighbour harming me until India Iran, he would not have become the richest man in Philippines and number 52 richest man in the world with USD19b. Isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya if he go to mudland and become like my useless Penang gigolo neighbour harming me until India Iran, he would not have become the richest man in Philippines and number 52 richest man in the world with USD19b. Isn’t it?

Ya all these mudland Chinese think they very clever and smart to do evil dirty tricks to Sporean woman no wonder their wealth is declining and being decimated by m&ds obigood.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know what shit you are talking about but must be some sex talk typical of ccb Malaysian Chinese sons of whores a disgrace to hokkiens in the world. Pui!
CCB I ho sim ask about your forehead temperature.u ungrateful Malaysian Chinese sons of whores a disgrace to hokkiens in the world. Pui!

Siao ting tong eh 13 o clock eh phua CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.