• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Demonic Religion Allows the Killing of Children

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Zionists do not want a 2-state solution. They are the new Nazis, Netanyahu the new Hitler. They want to drive all the Palestinians away to Jordan and Egypt and reserve the land of Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem solely for Jews.

Hence the genocidal solution in Gaza: leave or you and your family will be exterminated.

Only the US hold some sway over Israel because they are the chief supplier of money and weapons, so a lot depends on who gets elected into the Oval Office this year.

Hitler is the good guy. People need to research more. Nazis are also the good guys in WW2

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religions are nothing but a belief system if people really open their mind
Agree. All religions are a combination of man-made doctrines, rituals and observances propagated and foisted on the believers down the centuries by a self-ordained elect and the clergy. When 'sacred' texts are deemed to be the word of God and therefore infallible, and only the interpretations of the clergy permitted, you get the kind of inhumane excesses committed in the name of religion, like the Crusades, pogroms, terrorism and Gaza.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to know which is the true demonic religion, this website will help to educate you.
But education only works if you have an open mind. :cool:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com
How can a website labeled by muslims as islamophobia and anti-islam hold any truth and value?

Had this website been subjected to the same very "scientific authenticity" process of hadiths.

The 3 principles ways of hadiths authencity can be found here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_studies

<>
<>

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This piece of news was already posted to the forum by me and a few others in 2023. You dare to confirm Hamas did not killed children?

No. Its fake news. Idf war propoganda. 40 headless babies??? U know why yahudi love number "40"?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. All religions are a combination of man-made doctrines, rituals and observances propagated and foisted on the believers down the centuries by a self-ordained elect and the clergy. When 'sacred' texts are deemed to be the word of God and therefore infallible, and only the interpretations of the clergy permitted, you get the kind of inhumane excesses committed in the name of religion, like the Crusades, pogroms, terrorism and Gaza.
The oldest form to enslave human population using the connection to the Creator

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Its fake news. Idf war propoganda. 40 headless babies??? U know why yahudi love number "40"?

You can't even remember what have been posted and debunked jew a few months ago, you expect samsters to believe you can memorize 100% of the Quran?

I don't

The israeli who made false claim hamas beheaded 40 baby jews have been already exposed by some brothers here in 2023. I don't think you can remember who are they. They are @Rogue Trader @saynotomsm

Here is the thread post on 12th Oct 2023:
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/found-israeli-who-claimed-hamas-beheaded-40-baby-jews.350246/

You memory is as good as kayu. :cool:
<>
<>

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even remember what have been posted and debunked jew a few months ago, you expect samsters to believe you can memorize 100% of the Quran?

I don't

The israeli who made false claim hamas beheaded 40 baby jews have been already exposed by some brothers here in 2023. I don't think you can remember who are they. They are @Rogue Trader @saynotomsm

Here is the thread post on 12th Oct 2023:
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/found-israeli-who-claimed-hamas-beheaded-40-baby-jews.350246/

You memory is as good as kayu. :cool:
<>
<>

You still dont get it? I am replying to your post #2. I am telling you Hamas dont commit such barbaric act. Only zionist jews would massacred women children and infant.

Btw i am not a boomer like you. I dont have the luxury like u to log in here everyday. Thats why i did not reply some of your post dated weeks ago. What more reading other boomer post.:rolleyes:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still dont get it? I am replying to your post #2. I am telling you Hamas dont commit such barbaric act. Only zionist jews would massacred women children and infant.

Btw i am not a boomer like you. I dont have the luxury like u to log in here everyday. Thats why i did not reply some of your post dated weeks ago. What more reading other boomer post.:rolleyes:
You were right. I think his role here in this forum is to tell people to focus on the muslims and ignore other matters.