• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this boomer cyclist deserve it

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Boomer uncle boomz-ed the car.

_ris2-1362033722.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually cycling on park connector is fun but hor, walkers on the park connectors are the nuisance. for example on Alexander PCN which connects to Clarke quay, I always find walkers love to walk on cycling track when there's a designated walking track for them. so i end up cycling on the walker's track. funny people all over

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
actually cycling on park connector is fun but hor, walkers on the park connectors are the nuisance. for example on Alexander PCN which connects to Clarke quay, I always find walkers love to walk on cycling track when there's a designated walking track for them. so i end up cycling on the walker's track. funny people all over
do you keep left? Or are you one of those bochap cyclists?

pedestrian-cyclist-shared-track-sign-background-tree-branches-pedestrian-cyclist-shared-track-sign-262353813.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the other place where walkers are nuisance is at gardens by the bay track to the hawker centre. all the walkers will use the designated cycling track and not use their designated walking track

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scary part is him blaming everyone other than himself once he regained composure. This type of people will never learn. Sinkies mentality are the reason why we all suffered under pappy rule for so many decades.
I will open door and bang him with the door a second time to wake up his mother's cheebye idea.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scary part is him blaming everyone other than himself once he regained composure. This type of people will never learn. Sinkies mentality are the reason why we all suffered under pappy rule for so many decades.
fuck his mother's cheebai. the next time he will not be able to pick himself up cos he still thinks he's right