• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thief stealing ship kena slapped with truth of no one wants to buy at normal price for ship with ownership in dispute. Song boh m&d govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
248ED44E-68D1-4970-B679-3BD5A0481141.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half price for stolen ship from unreliable vendor with ownership in doubt!
Sibei song! m&d thieves stealing from me your country money gone down the train I sibei song. You ccb Malaysians a country of unrepentant thieves slanderers and harassers barbarian criminal bullies definitely deserved it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long live Dr M for taking back whatever belongs to Malaysia, Next will be air space, water and Johor Straits. HUAT AH.
Hey don’t link such 黑吃黑behavior of undesirable m&ds stealing from each other to Spore ok. Nothing to do with Singapore that paid for everything and act in accordance with law.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tun can take back anything. But not those cina sinkies. Msia have enough trouble of their own jiuhukia.:roflmao:
Hey we Singaporean chinese are not in the same league as lawless m&d chinese. They have been badly influenced by anything pun boleh m&d policy!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey we Singaporean chinese are not in the same league as lawless m&d chinese. They have been badly influenced by anything pun boleh m&d policy!

But these are the cina tat asked for separation. Just like renouncing their blue ic. So they should stay put in sinkieland regardless of any negative outcome. So i feel Msia should just leave those cina sinkies alone in sinkieland.:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But these are the cina tat asked for separation. Just like renouncing their blue ic. So they should stay put in sinkieland regardless of any negative outcome. So i feel Msia should just leave those cina sinkies alone in sinkieland.:smile:
I thought we were kicked out by mudland?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sinkieland being kicked out. But sinkies were glad they were separated. So hope it stays tat way...always.
Seriously last time i thought it’s good to merge like MALAYA time but I have changed my views for obvious reasons. Who wants to merge with barbarians?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously last time i thought it’s good to merge like MALAYA time but I have changed my views for obvious reasons. Who wants to merge with barbarians?

I ustand ur greviances. But i dont tink sinkies can survive for long. They will be swallowed by foreigners. Those who despise Msia better look for Plan B or C.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ustand ur greviances. But i dont tink sinkies can survive for long. They will be swallowed by foreigners. Those who despise Msia better look for Plan B or C.
Never mind I think this merger will not happen in my lifetime. I have confidence in PAP on this. LOL