• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embarrassing: Edwin Tong stutters whilst questioning Pritam Singh during COP hearing

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

Pritam Singh: "No I'm not giving anything away, I'm only giving the truth away."​

Edwin Tong: "I... I... Er... We will be the judge of that..."​

Pritam Singh : "I'm sure you will."​

https://shrtcô.de/lWvHAC

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... if u watch the video carefully, u will shudder at how cringe Pritam Singh can get.

This Pritam clown kept interrupting Edwin and kept asking for the questions to be repeated because he was an absolutely shit listener.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... if u watch the video carefully, u will shudder at how cringe Pritam Singh can get.

This Pritam clown kept interrupting Edwin and kept asking for the questions to be repeated because he was an absolutely shit listener.
I reckon Pritam did very well in handling Edwin's bombardment. Edwin was trying very hard to bring down Pritam n co. but to no avail...
Well done WP... :smile:

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One needs only to watch the full COP video to appreciate how Edwin Tong strained and failed to put words into Pritam’s mouth, and how ST has completely failed to report the evidence that Pritam gave during the COP.

One will also see how consistent Pritam’s evidence was even though Edwin Tong tried different tricks repeatedly to misrepresent what Pritam said by selectively quoting his words, and contorting his testimony. Pritam had to repeatedly remind Edwin Tong about what he actually said and that it was on the record.

Edwin Tong’s frustrations at his own failed attempts began to show very early in the video when he failed to corner Pritam. He had concocted a story and he tried to lead Pritam into that narrative step by step but Pritam foiled his attempt at every juncture. When Pritam asked Edwin Tong to check the evidence on record (the proceedings were transcribed on the fly), it was quite funny because when Edwin Tong read out Pritam’s testimony, one can see the dazed look on Edwin Tong’s face as he read to himself Pritam’s words which clearly contradicted the words he tried to put into Pritam’s mouth. Edwin Tong also got so lost with his own concocted fairytale that he started to fumble over the dates: 8 Oct when it should be 8 Aug; 3 Aug mixed up with 3 Oct. He was getting really hot under the collar while Pritam was steadfast in his answers.

More at https://shrtcô.de/lWvHAC (scroll down to read)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will self declare victory probably... But to the citizens WP won...
WP won....

- by being not transparent to the public
- by thinking it takes more than 2 months to tell parents something or that it should be more important than telling the truth to the country
- by being so lazy for not following up for 2 months after an untruth was said in parliament and discovered

jw5

Loyal

Pritam Singh: "No I'm not giving anything away, I'm only giving the truth away."​

Edwin Tong: "I... I... Er... We will be the judge of that..."​

Pritam Singh : "I'm sure you will."​

https://shrtcô.de/lWvHAC

LOL..................... ET just remembered that pappies must only use "we" and not "I". :biggrin:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP won....

- by being not transparent to the public
- by thinking it takes more than 2 months to tell parents something or that it should be more important than telling the truth to the country
- by being so lazy for not following up for 2 months after an untruth was said in parliament and discovered
Don't jump into conclusion so fast bro.. Pritam would not be so stupid asking Raeesah to continue lying cos there's nothing to benefit WP in the 1st place n more so this is a rape case!

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politicians should try to think and make our country a better place, not to use tongues to argue matters that have no bearing on our everyday 's going on.
Or use money to buy glory, or make blanket rules and regulations without intelligence.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How could a famous lawyer stutter? He also defended the holy Kong Hee, surely that means he's competent.