• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth About the Baltimore Bridge Collapse

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They hire people based on race instead of expertise. Just like how Malaysia Umno hire people base on race and religion.

It's a chicken vs egg situation. It's only people of their kind who would gravitate to this kind of job at relatively low wages, with all the risks involved when offshore. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They hire people based on race instead of expertise. Just like how Malaysia Umno hire people base on race and religion.

That is so typical of illegal Occupiers.
It's a PAP registered vessel. Nothing to do with umno. If I am not mistaken, everyone appointed based on meritocracy under PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a PAP registered vessel. Nothing to do with umno. If I am not mistaken, everyone appointed based on meritocracy under PAP.

PAP 'meritocracy' is the longest-running joke on ths island. :biggrin:

singapores-top-families-political-connections3.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As expected of retarded Islamic terrorist. I am making a point about hiring based on race and religion but dumb fucks like you just cannot connect the dots.
Also, the ship is owned by Synergy Marine Group is not PAP. Synergy Marine Group has high priority on diversity policy as base on their website. You didn't watch the video, did you?

Illegal occupiers are yourself included. You people came from Yunnan if not Indonesia.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

This guy Paul is spot on. Affirmative action, workplace diversity are a load of crap, will lead to reduced productivity and an increase in accidents. Some races are just not intelligent enough to handle certain tasks, namely complex tasks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As expected of retarded Islamic terrorist. I am making a point about hiring based on race and religion but dumb fucks like you just cannot connect the dots.
Also, the ship is owned by Synergy Marine Group is not PAP. Synergy Marine Group has high priority on diversity policy as base on their website. You didn't watch the video, did you?

Illegal occupiers are yourself included. You people came from Yunnan if not Indonesia.
Mudds cannot connect the dots because they cannot count how many dots were there is the first place. :laugh:
You simply cannot reason with mudds as their warped religious ideology supercedes all rationale.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudds cannot connect the dots because they cannot count how many dots were there is the first place. :laugh:
You simply cannot reason with mudds as their warped religious ideology supercedes all rationale.
Blackmondy aka Melvin….nice racist post you have there. I wonder what will your friends and work associates think of your online persona

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy Paul is spot on. Affirmative action, workplace diversity are a load of crap, will lead to reduced productivity and an increase in accidents. Some races are just not intelligent enough to handle certain tasks, namely complex tasks.
According to my friends in the industry,
It's not a complex thing to run a ship.
However routines and consistent effort is needed to maintain it's systems.
Very likely in this case, work that should have been done, wasn't and paperwork and logs are forged.
My friend is almost certain, routine work on fuel and fueling systems were not carried out.
Nothing surprising when CECAkroaches are involved.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my friends in the industry,
It's not a complex thing to run a ship.
However routines and consistent effort is needed to maintain it's systems.
Very likely in this case, work that should have been done, wasn't and paperwork and logs are forged.
My friend is almost certain, routine work on fuel and fueling systems were not carried out.
Nothing surprising when CECAkroaches are involved.
Nothing comes out good if things are handled by CECAkroaches.
Unfortunately, our garment love them very much with open arms and legs widely to come here