• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I have never read more than 2 pages of any books in my life.
Just curious what actually all the authors writing in all those books ? Eg just to write about art of not giving a fark can write 1 book ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are a psychopath, you will not give a fuck. :cool:

71K8GcDErCL._AC.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This book is my bible, it changed my life.:biggrin: Here, the author himself, Mark Manson gives a summary of each chapter.

And the complete audio book if you are so inclined.

I thought most samsters here don't give a fuck already. Didn't know that they had to read a good white man's book to learn it.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Seriously I have never read more than 2 pages of any books in my life.
Just curious what actually all the authors writing in all those books ? Eg just to write about art of not giving a fark can write 1 book ?
i must find time to read this book because i always get irritated by a siaolang witchy woman here.
The book has been with me for many years, still sitting on the shelf unmolested.
I much prefer audio books these days, less taxing on my aging eyes. You guys should try too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I thought most samsters here don't give a fuck already. Didn't know that they had to read a good white man's book to learn it.
This book is not about not giving a fuck. It's about being selective with the fucks you give. Because our fucks are limited.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I much prefer audio books these days, less taxing on my aging eyes. You guys should try too.
Audio is good if it is less than 15 minutes long. If it is one hour long, then forget it. You cannot bookmark the book when you halfway fell asleep.