• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Reasons for Resigning from The Workers’Party

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Selectively you have pick comment-5 from that article to smear WP.

Let me re-post for you:

"You, Sir, have self-pwned.
You left WP because of (in the grand scale of things) an insignificant matter like cadreship? Then you truly do not deserve to be representing Singaporeans in Parliament if that is your motivation. Don’t even invoke the name of JBJ with your calefare behaviour."

None as blind as those who would not see. Just below that comment (comment-6) sums up the why Worker's Party is better than PAP.

"I suppose you could also have construed that Singapore favours only Malays since our anthem remains in Malay.

Through your letter, I think people know the reason why you resigned – that is, you were not given cadreship. But the fundamental question of why you joined politics remains unanswered. Did you join politics so that you can move through the political party ranks and be seen as “somebody”? Or was it to test the transparency of a political party’s internal affairs? Or was it to compete yourself against others old and new just so that you can emerge victorious? If none of these are the real reasons why you joined, then why did you leave because of them? It appears that internal party affairs have consumed you so much that you may have left with nothing to serve external good which is what politics is really about – doing good to others.

So now that you have left, what happened to that sense of purpose that drove you into politics in the first place? If it is still there, what are you going to do? Join another party?

If you are the boss of a company, would you ever hire a person for a management or leadership post if he tells you that he left his previous company solely because of his previous boss?"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Ah nehs are power crazy. Yes?
Good riddance to bad rubbish....WP is for the better off without moles and stooges like him

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The interesting thing is the timing of the post. Just when PAP seems to be gearing up for GE, like sudden walkabouts, profiling of all the lesser know MPs, starting and completion of previous GE promises, etc...

Then suddenly, an article like this and the writer claimed it to be anniversary....hmmm.... i wonder

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The interesting thing is the timing of the post. Just when PAP seems to be gearing up for GE, like sudden walkabouts, profiling of all the lesser know MPs, starting and completion of previous GE promises, etc...

Then suddenly, an article like this and the writer claimed it to be anniversary....hmmm.... i wonder

ya... if i were to celebrate the old fart's death i wont bother to wait for 365 days before releasing my sperm. fark... there will b massive congestion and disruption.