• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The People are smarter than the government.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
People raise prices 20% then blame it on govt raise 1%. Of course the people are smarter. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.. May I ask about your educational level or do u actually read to widen your knowledge about your world during your non-flaccid years?

When govt raise gst 1% on EVERYTHING, it is naturally that when u buy your condom at the store, it will be raised by 20 to 30%. This is mathematically correct.

The import of condom from other country that reach sinkie shore, once touch sinkie shore, up by gst 1%. Wholesaler keep the stock in warehouse also up 1%, marketing to the retailers, transport, maintenance also up 1%. Reach the retailer, their rent, purchase, utilities, etc all up 1%.

And now u go to the shop getting ur condom to make you feel young again, then suddenly, the price up by 30%.

I think ur ministers either do not understand the impact of gst to the people or they just too incompetence to deal with the inflation onslaught of the world. You suffer due to ur stupid vote.

CSY888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello.. May I ask about your educational level or do u actually read to widen your knowledge about your world during your non-flaccid years?

When govt raise gst 1% on EVERYTHING, it is naturally that when u buy your condom at the store, it will be raised by 20 to 30%. This is mathematically correct.

The import of condom from other country that reach sinkie shore, once touch sinkie shore, up by gst 1%. Wholesaler keep the stock in warehouse also up 1%, marketing to the retailers, transport, maintenance also up 1%. Reach the retailer, their rent, purchase, utilities, etc all up 1%.

And now u go to the shop getting ur condom to make you feel young again, then suddenly, the price up by 30%.

I think ur ministers either do not understand the impact of gst to the people or they just too incompetence to deal with the inflation onslaught of the world. You suffer due to ur stupid vote.
There are deeper meaning in my humble post. For what you replied. Secondary student knows it well too. You don't need to question about levels. Be humble. Thks. x.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are deeper meaning in my humble post. For what you replied. Secondary student knows it well too. You don't need to question about levels. Be humble. Thks. x.
I have encountered real actual adult who doesn't know why an increase in oil transport prices lead to higher product and services prices.

I was surprise too and if nobody tell him or educate clearly to him, he will still ripped by ignorance and our govt can control him without him knowing.

There is much hidden humbleness in my post if you can read it deeply.

Ps: No disrespect at all, Sir.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you agree that this people are smarter than the government?
When government increase 1% on gst. Everywhere and everything increase as followed to 20% to 30% more.

That price inflation is part and parcel of the Great Reset, to destroy the middle class and further impose a technocracy. The anti-carbon 'sustainability' hysteria is also another component of it.

Those globalist psychopaths are meeting in Davos now, maybe you should watch their videos or read their books and articles. :cool:

Raising GST? All the 'free' vaccines, tokens, masks, hand sanitizer, vouchers... you're paying for it. You're paying everything back. That's all. :wink:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That price inflation is part and parcel of the Great Reset, to destroy the middle class and further impose a technocracy. The anti-carbon 'sustainability' hysteria is also another component of it.

Those globalist psychopaths are meeting in Davos now, maybe you should watch their videos or read their books and articles. :cool:

Raising GST? All the 'free' vaccines, tokens, masks, hand sanitizer, vouchers... you're paying for it. You're paying everything back. That's all. :wink:
I think people are more interested to know how to mitigate the effect of gst in their life. Any tips?

How about purchase ur luxury items from other countries like Malaysia? This is one way to show middle finger to the PAP.

Last edited: