• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The only reason behind so many new Indian cuisine stalls in Singapore

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pal who is working in registration department told me that there are many retrenched Indian citizens in Singapore now setting up Indian eateries in various parts of Singapore.

Say hello to them and ask them what was their previous jobs and they will tell you.

原来都是有很多故事的

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
My pal who is working in registration department told me that there are many retrenched Indian citizens in Singapore now setting up Indian eateries in various parts of Singapore.

Say hello to them and ask them what was their previous jobs and they will tell you.

原来都是有很多故事的
So who their clientele? Locals won't go for their food . Fellow shitskins are too cheap to eat out...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

原来都是有很多故事的
我想听妹妹的故事。 :geek:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same as during Covid times, a lot of JHK are stuck here without jobs, turn to food stall
During those times, suddenly you see so many Lok Lok, Kolo Mee, San Lou Mi Fen appear everywhere.
But now where are they now ? All collapse because they are not real F&B operator, no hawker stamina.