• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the nolife and the lowlife cowards better beware from today

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about this type of Harassment?

spam from narong wongwan.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type do not consider as harrassment. u wanna know what is harrassment, just check at those lowlife cowards who posted my li'l brother leetahsar's handsome face and his hideout.

why cowards? cos they only dare post others but dare not post themselves. got it?

those are genuine harrassments that are now being monitored. u do not need to aggrieve yourself. the nolifes and the lowlifes are now being monitored :smile:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type do not consider as harrassment. u wanna know what is harrassment, just check at those lowlife cowards who posted my li'l brother leetahsar's handsome face and his hideout.

why cowards? cos they only dare post others but dare not post themselves. got it?

those are genuine harrassments that are now being monitored. u do not need to aggrieve yourself. the nolifes and the lowlifes are now being monitored :smile:

Very well said. Once the law has been passed, be sure to bring the matter up with all relevant authorities. Those who bullied you and your lil' brother shall know the meaning of pain.

Hail Shamugam!!

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good, finally opposition supporting retard can be brought to justice for bullyind and harassing anyone who have different views from them

Dumbfuck, you forgot to use your kopiright word dumbfuck.

Why? Scare accused of harrassing? KNN Pui!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well said. Once the law has been passed, be sure to bring the matter up with all relevant authorities. Those who bullied you and your lil' brother shall know the meaning of pain.

Hail Shamugam!!

we are magnaminous gentlemen. both of us wish everyone peace and well....even thought there maybe lolifes and nolifes, they are still human beings.well, unless they do not respect themselves as one. :smile:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are magnaminous gentlemen. both of us wish everyone peace and well....even thought there maybe lolifes and nolifes, they are still human beings.well, unless they do not respect themselves as one. :smile:

Atta-boy!

The weak revenge and the cowardly defame, but the strong forgive, and the brave move on!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when it's time to grow, i hope the nolife and the lowlife here would grow up. but knowing they ve some kind of emotional disturbances, it's difficult for them to be like a man.

i forgive them all. sadhu, sadhu....