• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Lone Survivor, Is he a Muslim? Read On

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch his picture here http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-155487

Posted by: dewraj // 6 days ago // viewed 2,653 times
Mumbai, India // embed media
Last updated: 6 days ago
I have been following the mumbai attacks since the moment it started. Leaving aside the intelligence failure (intelligence failure happened in US and UK as well) and the fact that 10 terrorist would require 3 days of effort from our elite NSG and anti terror squad, lets look at another anle of the story.
Now it's norm for our govt to point to pakistan for any terror attacks, but i was left wondering since the time i saw the pic of the terrorist. The guy was wearing a thread on his right hand. Now that normally is known as auspicious thread and is normally worn by 90% of hindus (including me whenever there is puja or auspicious function)..
So, is that possible that this was done by hindu fundamentalist group. There can be multiple motives of the same:
1. With election so near get the power back to hardliners.
2. Kill the anti-terror chief. He was after the most powerful underground hindu leader :- arun gawli. Surprised how easily they could kill him..

Anyway, unless someone can explain the thread on the terrorist right hand, i refuse to beleive that he is a muslim (leave alone a pakistani)..
I hope others have also observed this and am not the only one (my wife did)....
Now, the intelligence and security can claim victory, but am still saddened that it took best part of 60+ hours with so many claims of successful end, that we need drastic improvement.
How come commandoes dint had the plan fo taj hotel, is it so hard to get?
Anyway, the above all might not be in proper order/in sequence, but i thought i had to do something... I hope i can evoke some reactions.

Anyway, india will survive , 'cos of the sheer need ...
Good luck people.
EDIT : Would like to clarify some debate issues here-
POINT 1: Anyone having a doubt of it not being sacred thread, look at the better resolution pic on http://boston.com/bigpicture/2008/11/mumbai_under_attack.html
it is pic 5, it's no way a wristband/bracelet/sportsman wear. It

POINT 2: Its easy to get confession when you are under arrest in india.

POINT 3: if total terrorist were only 4 in taj mahal hotel and 3 were killed on the last day, then who were killed everytime we heard seize was over.

POINT 4: Please keep your responses decent. We already know what level people can stoop to, and hence dont enhance the image of india in the wrong way. Keep your emotional outbursts to yourself.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is so funny muslim claim that the attackers of 9-11 and mumbai are not muslim.

they seem to have alternate view of their own kind.

also when the US army went into germany after they won the war, they could not find a single Nazi in the country. They all vanish into thin air.