• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Line Has Been Crossed

Siew Kum Hong

This is Siew Kum Hong.

The allegations that I asked for and/or have received and/or am receiving foreign funding are false. They are vicious lies and nothing short of character assassination.

You can find further details on my blog at http://siewkumhong.blogspot.com/2009...n-crossed.html.

For authentication purposes (since anyone can claim to be Siew Kum Hong), the substance of my posts on this website (if I do ever post again here) will also be published on my blog at siewkumhong.blogspot.com. All other posts purporting to be made by Siew Kum Hong should be treated as fake.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry. The sane are with you.

This is Siew Kum Hong.

The allegations that I asked for and/or have received and/or am receiving foreign funding are false. They are vicious lies and nothing short of character assassination.

You can find further details on my blog at http://siewkumhong.blogspot.com/2009...n-crossed.html.

For authentication purposes (since anyone can claim to be Siew Kum Hong), the substance of my posts on this website (if I do ever post again here) will also be published on my blog at siewkumhong.blogspot.com. All other posts purporting to be made by Siew Kum Hong should be treated as fake.

gobuster

Alfrescian
Loyal
u put this post in Siew Kum Hong's blog to show u r the guy, not another fake.

This is Siew Kum Hong.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe everyone should start suing each other here too. and if this were USA, sure can make lots of $ from the suits.:p

any way, this forum is even worst!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
kum hong, please be alert and do not allowed yourself to be exploited by SDP. anyone mixing with them or even rumoured to be linked with them will be unfortunately jinxed!!

they are trying to clarify about ur dissociation with them. but reading in between their lines, they always seem to hide another motive. such are the craps from SDP.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bi-sexual, asshole fucking Siow Ji Hong, fuck off from the Net. You disgusted me with your attention grabbing stunts.

Can't take the heat? You were so fucking smart when during saga. Ya ya papaya now act like cry baby. LHL will laugh his head off with a useless opponent like you.

If you have guts, stand for election. I guarantee you lose big time.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Siew Kum Hong.

I m very surprise that you are here.

lets see what would happen next.