• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Japanese story PM didn’t tell us

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For some reason, AhLoong is such an easy person for me to get annoyed with.

Juz as I was thinking that I was going too far in making fun* of a basically decent chap trying to live up to dad’s expectations while trying to make life more comfortable for us (OK so that he can continue drawing his salary), he has to put up a story about Japan inter-generational strife (http://blogging4myself.blogspot.sg/2014/12/pm-shares-article-from-japan-times.html) to shore up one or several of dad’s Hard Truths.

Well given the performance of his tpt ministers (2.8% rise in public tpt fares instead of 3.4%** despite oil prices falling 49%, and pipes bursting and other problems at Changi Airport), VivianB (rats), and Yaacob (cont’d cluelessness), he doesn’t follow the Japanese practice of solving managerial problems.

Let me explain.

The president of Japanese airbag manufacturer Takata is to step down, amid widespread criticism of how the company handled recent safety crises.

Stefan Stocker presided over the firm during a period in which Takata airbags were linked to the deaths of five people.

Additionally, concerns that some of Takata’s designs may be defective have led to widespread recalls: more than 24 million vehicles globally since 2008.

Under certain conditions, Takata airbags can be set off with too much explosive force and potentially fire out metallic shrapnel.

The company has been heavily criticised by regulators in the United States for its slow response to the problems, which first came to light six years ago.

Stefan Stocker’s role will be taken over by the current chairman, Shigehisa Takada.the 48-year-old grandson of Takata’s founder. Shigehisa Takada.will take a 50% t pay cut for four months in response to the safety crisis.

Related article: https://atans1.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/learn-from-japanese-set-example-leh-elites/

https://atans1.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/the-japanese-story-pm-didnt-tell-us/

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jester LHL will tell us sinkies are root of problem,if not all.

pay cut?dont even go there....

Ah Loong should learn more about the Japanese on Nationalism and identity.

In 3 to 5 decades their population will decline to below the 100 million mark ,consisting 50% elderly above 65%

AND THEY ARE NOT IMPORTING MORE MIGRANTS TO MAKE UP FOR THE SHORTFALL.
Why..?? Because the Japanese believe in keeping their proud tradition and remain united, cohesive and maintain their own identity.

In 3 to 5 decades, there will be no Singaporean left in this world....

Singapore belongs to everyone...

All of us will become some sorts of international pariah, worshipping more growth and more wealth...

Fu k.... PM LEE and his blurred vision...

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For some reason, AhLoong is such an easy person for me to get annoyed with.

Juz as I was thinking that I was going too far in making fun* of a basically decent chap trying to live up to dad’s expectations while trying to make life more comfortable for us (OK so that he can continue drawing his salary), he has to put up a story about Japan inter-generational strife (http://blogging4myself.blogspot.sg/2014/12/pm-shares-article-from-japan-times.html) to shore up one or several of dad’s Hard Truths.

and continue having a free for all over our hard earned money for his fuck up ugly wife to gamble away.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can tell u japanese may be world famous for doing some fucked up pervert things on their trains or some hentai sexy time with their secretaries but one thing they will never suggest is for the prime minister to have a million dollar salary pegged to the top earners.