• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The importance of a mammogram

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
most sg girls are flat without much breast. should not be too much of a concern.

kidding, guess i'm dead

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
most sg girls are flat without much breast. should not be too much of a concern.

I beg to differ by friend. Cancer cells do not choose their victims by the size of the breast :eek::biggrin:. Much is dependent of one's diet. :wink: Last but not least, getting a mammogram is now deemed incomplete without going through an ultra sound scan. Cheers!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ by friend. Cancer cells do not choose their victims by the size of the breast :eek::biggrin:. Much is dependent of one's diet. :wink: Last but not least, getting a mammogram is now deemed incomplete without going through an ultra sound scan. Cheers!!
DAMN, i better go grab a female with me along for checking then

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
money and anxiety generating machine this mammagram

The cost of having a mommogram and ultrasound is now must more affoardable compared to the past. Please arrange one for your loved ones as we really do not have a choice if we want to detect breast cancer at its infancy so that it can be cured. Cheers :smile:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax lah!!! This type of topic where got gal wanna join in :p . Scared we ask that type of questions u noe :biggrin::p:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah...this is again a money generating machine. always generate demand and always generate fear, anxiety and death.

live your life fully and stop worrying about mammagram or echogram lah.

you can do it every year and you can still miss a cancer!!! and you can die within 6 months! you got it there u just got it! time to hand in your passport, time to go. cannot cheat fate.cannot cheat death.

don't think about mammogram! go and give yourself a treat and your family a holiday! our days here on earth are numbered and beyond our control...don't mammogram spoil your breast and spoil your day!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a question. does squeezing and suckling, no, sucking the neh neh pok help in reducing the lady's chance of having breast cancer?