• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The grandest fun fairs in the US and beyond

jw5

Loyal
1669558852363.png

Delaware State Fair​

Delaware's state fair might not be the largest in the country, but it is famous for attracting some A-list performers like Kelly Clarkson and Demi Lovato.

jw5

Loyal
1669560602137.png

Florida State Fair​

The Florida State Fair is one of the few in the United States that takes place during the winter months as opposed to summer or autumn. Usually held in February, no one minds the cold because the atmosphere of the fair provides all the warmth that's needed! The warm funnel cake doesn't hurt either...

jw5

Loyal
1669729214729.png

Evergreen State Fair, Washington​

Washington's state fair, known as the Evergreen State Fair, is 12 days of delight filled with agriculture contests, rodeos, and live musical performances.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
1669729240342.png

Washington County Fair, Oregon​

Some of the most fun a family can have in Oregon occurs at the Washington County Fair. Held on the fourth weekend of July, the Washington County Fair has every ride a kid can imagine and exhibitions for everything from livestock to produce and flowers.

jw5

Loyal
1669815962685.png

Maryland State Fair​

Maryland's state fair sports a full horse racing track, pig races, and an animal birthing exhibit where visitors can witness the births of various farm animals.

jw5

Loyal
1669816141683.png

West Virginia State Fair​

West Virginia's state fair is held each year in Fairlea, and has a reputation for attracting the greatest country music stars in the US. Everyone from Johnny Cash to Conway Twitty has graced the stage at the West Virginia State Fair.

jw5

Loyal
1669818560195.png

Wisconsin State Fair​

In the suburb of Milwaukee known as West Allis, the Wisconsin State Fair attracts residents from all over the midwestern state to enjoy all of the food and rides imaginable, and performances across more than 30 stages spread out on the fairground.

jw5

Loyal
1669898799988.png

Arizona State Fair​

Held every year in the capital city of Phoenix, Arizona's state fair is older than the state itself. First held in 1884, it was a "territory fair" first and foremost.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 169588

Canadian National Exhibition, Toronto​

Toronto's Canadian National Exhibition, or the CNE, is Canada's largest fair and takes place annually between the third Friday of August and the first Monday of September. Although originally a more traditional exhibition, where farmers and innovators gathered to show off and share their latest developments, the CNE has since become a highlight of the year for families and people of all ages.
This is one.
But the admission is increasingly expensive, about $26 for an adult.
But a friendly vendor at The Food Building had been helping me obtain 3 day admission passes for $39, for years, after I helped him recover some rebates after a distributor went bankrupt.
Unfortunately, he sold his business, and this was his last year.

jw5

Loyal
This is one.
But a friendly vendor at The Food Building had been helping me obtain 3 day admission passes for $39, for years, after I helped him recover some rebates after a distributor went bankrupt.

Thanks for the update. :wink:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one.

yah lah...................we know you good life lah................live in Canada lah.................. :poop:

jw5

Loyal
1669982882654.png

Shenandoah County Fair, Virginia​

Nestled in the beautiful, rolling hills of the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia, the Shenandoah County Fair makes up in spirit what it lacks in size. The Shenandoah Fair is a truly local experience sure to fill anyone with joy.

jw5

Loyal
1669988062168.png

Osceola County Fair, Florida​

Full of rides, tractor pulls, and pie-eating contests, the Osceola County Fair in Florida is one the best and most wholesome in the state.