• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The first ever stupid hui chio bu marry a m&d..... Syd got hope

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.redants.sg/good-reads/story20190305-2501

1648730084489.png

1648730099242.png

1648730111246.png

1648730135644.png

1648730155422.png

Knn. Marry me la. I wont mind become hui backand eat pork behind her and maybe can marry 4 huis. Syd pls dont come in!!!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally with chinese girls, it should be hit and run.i guess, similar faith made this guy weak.
Your head ah. The Chinese gals ditch the non han bf due to parents rejection. They also will come to realisation that the offspring will turn out to be poor too. And someore become shit skin.

This guy is definitely come from a wealthy family. He got lucky. Never hear a hui from China that marry to msia. I think I shld go back preach them not to go msia and ask them not to wear hijab and become more to han.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean her husband? Good to know. At least she never marry a 100% dumb m&d.
The amazing thing is that Xiaotong's family member once told Sin Chew Daily in an interview in 2009 that his mother was also Chinese, and he named himself "Chen Ah Chung" in Chinese at that time. The classmates and teachers in the school didn't even know about it. Who is Mohd Nicha, only Chen Ah Chung is known.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This i hope will encourage millions of malays to go china and save the beautiful hui girls from communist tyranny and han subjugation..

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This i hope will encourage millions of malays to go china and save the beautiful hui girls from communist tyranny and han subjugation..
In your dream man, this m&d is rich. U think hui gals are also not the same as moneyed han gals.

Btw, can dig her instagram out? I think she might divorce from him and went back to china and i wont surprised.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your head ah. The Chinese gals ditch the non han bf due to parents rejection. They also will come to realisation that the offspring will turn out to be poor too. And someore become shit skin.

This guy is definitely come from a wealthy family. He got lucky. Never hear a hui from China that marry to msia. I think I shld go back preach them not to go msia and ask them not to wear hijab and become more to han.
The guy is not from a wealthy family.
Otherwise wedding will be in the hotel.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is not from a wealthy family.
Otherwise wedding will be in the hotel.
U dont be a frog in the well. They had two weddings at china and msia and are atas one. Marry a china han or hui chinese wife at least 100k rmb ang pao to the wife's parents oh and provide a house. Plus she willingly to move to msia which cost even more. Like i say chinese gals are made of money. Chinese marry out of her race, her spouse usually are rich unless she is fucking ugly or she spg then stupidly fall onto a poor ang mo.