• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The 3 Mouse-keteers behind "I am my own man" Anal Koh

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Flanked by ex-rear admiral Teo Chee Hean, architect of the Hougang rout, the colorectal doctor said, "My strategy is the same: listen more, empathise more, interact more." Same of what? The doc doesn't exactly have much of a track record to recall. Dr Francis Seow-Choen, of the same Fortis Colorectal Hospital, said Koh told his colleagues "about three weeks to a month back" that he had been called up by the Prime Minister for a "tea session". Someone should read the tea leaves in that cup.

- http://singaporedesk.blogspot.sg/2013/01/and-then-there-were-four.html

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Four.jpg

Dr Anal: If you donch vote for me, donch expect me to serve you for free! *smirk*

Sir Fcuk: Got it, you lesser mortal peasants?!

Rear Admirer: Aiyo, why I kena another loser again? sian zek bua liao loh!

Kee Chiu: Mai gia! I will later ask Sir Fcuk to shout "Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!" to jep up the spirit!

Rear Admirer: KNN! Donch you dare let him sia suay us again lah! Else I will break your arms and make sure you can't kee chiu again!

Kee Chiu: KNN...