• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thank you very much to Sammyboy Forum!! (Courtyard Cafe)

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear owner,

Thank you for your forum and your forum and has done a good deed to Singapore and Singapore future.

Prior to internet and your forum existence, Singaporeans only rely on SPH media which is always twisted in its logic and idea and Singaporeans brains have been twisted to think that this world only has Singapore and PAP.

Back in 2008, only a few of forumers disbelieve PAP ideology and came out strongly to condemn PAP. This include the seasoned forummer PAPsmearers.

More and more Singaporeans have awaken from their slumber and feel the pinch of day to day burden which is artificially created by PAP. Singapore high cost of living is not related to high wages or Singapore lazy mentality. Singaporeans, like our forefathers, are always hardworking and creative and this has never been changed.

The only change is PAP who is more greedy to feed his multi millionairs ministers and jerk up all our cost of living.

Today, Singapore is the most expensive city eventhough Singapore has no minimum wages and have imported millions of foreign workers.

Cities like Tokyo and Norway, have minimum wages and very little foreign workers but they are not more expensive than Singapore.

It is not easy to explain. Singapore is expensive because of high cost of living imposed by Government and government is using our hard earn money to blunder in various loss making investment.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waking up is one thing, taking action by doing street protest to throw out the PAP is another... sinkies..do you have balls?

by the way, i say street protest, not park standing protest.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The report regarding Singapore being the most expensive uses the USD as a benchmark.

Because the Singapore dollar has gone from strength to strength, it has therefore become more expensive for American companies to send their expats to Singapore.

However, the strong Singapore dollar benefits all those who earn their salaries and profits in Singapore dollars because it makes imports cheaper and it's also cheaper for Singaporeans who travel or who want to emigrate.

When I bought my home in NZ, the strength of the SGD was extremely beneficial because 1 NZD = 0.75 SGD at the time.

This meant that a NZD 1 million home cost a Singaporean like me only SGD750,000.

Rather than condemn the government, Singaporeans should thank the government for their astute management of the economy and their sound financial policies.

Singaporeans should take advantage of their strong currency to spread their wings and take advantage of the investment opportunities that the current situation presents.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waking up is one thing, taking action by doing street protest to throw out the PAP is another... sinkies..do you have balls?

Until they find their fucking balls,
Stinkies will stay head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked to be tiewed and be kanned by PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement and continue to have billions taken off them into
smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds (exceeded 700++ billions) and to see PAP maggots and running dogs and kangaroos go laughing all the way to the banks

THEN WHEN THEY WAKE UP, THEY FIND THE MONEY ALL GONE
AND ONLY PIANO WIRES LEFT IN THEIR HANDS

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
beware of
(his words )
cunt lovers and fuckwits lovers and bull shitters and IB
scroobal, aka JHolmesJr aka mark yeo aka screwbollah

waiting to shout yr name 19 march

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The report regarding Singapore being the most expensive uses the USD as a benchmark.

Because the Singapore dollar has gone from strength to strength, it has therefore become more expensive for American companies to send their expats to Singapore.

However, the strong Singapore dollar benefits all those who earn their salaries and profits in Singapore dollars because it makes imports cheaper and it's also cheaper for Singaporeans who travel or who want to emigrate.

When I bought my home in NZ, the strength of the SGD was extremely beneficial because 1 NZD = 0.75 SGD at the time.

This meant that a NZD 1 million home cost a Singaporean like me only SGD750,000.

Rather than condemn the government, Singaporeans should thank the government for their astute management of the economy and their sound financial policies.

Singaporeans should take advantage of their strong currency to spread their wings and take advantage of the investment opportunities that the current situation presents.

Your idea is totally wrong.

when USD was strong several years ago, United States was not the most expensive country in the world.
Similarly, how many Singaporeans enjoy the strong SGD? How many of them have the spare cash to buy properties in NZ?

The poor Singaporeans never feel any benefit from strong SGD as the price of Milk (basic essential) and milk powders remain the same and some of the milk prices have actually gone up.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Your idea is totally wrong.

when USD was strong several years ago, United States was not the most expensive country in the world.
Similarly, how many Singaporeans enjoy the strong SGD? How many of them have the spare cash to buy properties in NZ?

The poor Singaporeans never feel any benefit from strong SGD as the price of Milk (basic essential) and milk powders remain the same and some of the milk prices have actually gone up.

If the government were to devalue the SGD by 60% tomorrow, the same organisation would rank Singapore much lower because they use exchange rate vs the USD as the benchmark.

However, although Singapore would then become a much cheaper city by their method of measurement, Singaporeans would be a lot worse off as everything would more than double in price. Singapore imports everything from abroad and a weak currency would be a disaster.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now chump, walk thd talk. Go protest outside Parliament tomorrow.

Are you ball-less??

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Telling PAP about how we feel is wrong with the country is different from taking to the street to shake the foundation of the country. This country must not be shaken or else all sinkies will suffer. Look at Thailand, Egypt, etc and the tragedy that it ensued when protestors took to the streets. We do not wish such tragedy to happen in our country even though PAP makes a mess. God bless Singapore.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tony: I am amazed by your strong zeal in pursuit for street protests against the gahmen, but you have to let your audience know what you wish to protest about? I don't think the potential protestors will want to gather in the streets with blank banners and shouting loudly without knowing what they are protesting about. They're gonna need some sense of direction. Perhaps you can lead the way - what will the protest be about/against?

Cheers!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHAO AH QUA.. U CHIONG 1ST OK? THINK U DON'T EVEN DARE TO MEET ME IN CLEMENTI MENS TOLIET.. FUCK U AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY PASS AWAY. UNDERSTAND?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why thank the forum owner? No one does anything without getting something back. Singaporeans should know this better anyone else, their government has been drumming this into their heads for 50 years. Apparently some are still living in the clouds.:rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok thanks MIW... now you all can fuck off.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the government were to devalue the SGD by 60% tomorrow, the same organisation would rank Singapore much lower because they use exchange rate vs the USD as the benchmark.

However, although Singapore would then become a much cheaper city by their method of measurement, Singaporeans would be a lot worse off as everything would more than double in price. Singapore imports everything from abroad and a weak currency would be a disaster.

If the government devalue the SGD by 60%, everything would more than double in price is utter rubbish.

Ireland & Spain and some countries that have devalued their currencies during the GFC. Their property prices have taken a plunge.

There is this thing call forward contracts. If prices are locked in SGD, then the payment will be SGD regardless if there is a devaluation or not.

More FT will qualify their PR status here and snap up properties and fast cars like no tomorrow. This will not translate to doubling in prices.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good deeds?? What good deeds?

All ours good deeds are like filthy rags in the eyes of our God.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

NZ so ex.. next time we burn 3-storey one for u. plus iphone 7. promise.. scouts honor ok.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i have to thank chonoufic, da dick, u the TS & other homosexual imbeciles for making look smart. Thank u very much.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Tony: I am amazed by your strong zeal in pursuit for street protests against the gahmen, but you have to let your audience know what you wish to protest about? I don't think the potential protestors will want to gather in the streets with blank banners and shouting loudly without knowing what they are protesting about. They're gonna need some sense of direction. Perhaps you can lead the way - what will the protest be about/against?

Cheers!

Telling PAP about how we feel is wrong with the country is different from taking to the street to shake the foundation of the country. This country must not be shaken or else all sinkies will suffer. Look at Thailand, Egypt, etc and the tragedy that it ensued when protestors took to the streets. We do not wish such tragedy to happen in our country even though PAP makes a mess. God bless Singapore.

Now chump, walk thd talk. Go protest outside Parliament tomorrow.

Are you ball-less??

Look at these 3 bunch of PAP low life losers, They are so scared of sinkies getting united to throw them out.

SInkies, take a look.. they are scare of you.. what can they do when they lose of the support and patience of the Singaporeans... They are so fucking desperate now.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps tonychat wants a rendition of Ukraine when we protest n he will propose referendum to go back mudland