• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

teocheehean attacked leehsienyang

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
When a dispute arose between Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his siblings over their family home at 38 Oxley Road, PM Lee handled the matter in a principled manner, by distinguishing between his personal affairs and the country’s interests, said Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean.

“I’ve known him for a very long time. And he was able to separate the personal from what is right for the country. And so he recused himself. He asked me to oversee the matter,” said SM Teo in a recent interview with the media.

He added that, throughout the years, PM Lee had remained steadfast in the way he behaves and deals with issues.

“PM was very clear. He’s not going to be involved in the decision; he recused himself. So he was very able to separate the personal from what is in the interest of the country and the responsibilities. So we dealt with it as objectively as possible.”

However, SM Teo said he was “quite saddened” by the change in PM Lee’s brother, Mr Lee Hsien Yang, whom he had worked closely with in the military and had known for a long time.

“We worked in the armed forces in the joint staff. When he left the (Singapore) Armed Forces, I encouraged him to stay to contribute to Singapore. He’s a very able man. But what I can say is... I was quite saddened to see the change in Hsien Yang,” he added, without further elaboration.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LKY around ,he Don dare ,actually LKY knew all these,just jealous not emporer to execute anyone before he died if in ancient rule these ppl are executed before his death