• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Temasek Times supports PAP MP Tin Pei Ling

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another crack at the bizarre, queer affiliation.

Tin Pei Ling: I believe Singaporeans can rise above their ‘political differences’

Posted by temasektimes on September 26, 2012

Popular young PAP MP Tin Pei Ling has given her input on the recent fiasco about the ‘National Conversation’ which prompted Minister of State for Education Lawrence Wong to write a post on his Facebook rebutting netizens who decry it as a ‘wayang’.

In a post on her Facebook, Ms Tin pointed out that building trust is impossible if netizens continue to remain skeptical:

“In many endeavours, it matters what the starting point is. If the starting point is to tear things down, then we will not accomplish anything. If the starting point is a mindset of skepticism, then we will never build trust.”

She added that she believe Singaporeans can participate in public discourse in a ‘constructive’ manner:

“In this context, I believe we Singaporeans can rise above our political differences and come together for Singapore, as we have done so over the past decades. I believe we can all participate in the public discourse in a constructive manner. Let’s prove to everyone that Singaporeans are capable of being civil and respectful, while maintaining an independent mind of our own.”

Ms Tin contested in the General Election last year in Marine Parade GRC where her team garnered a commendable 56.5 percent of the votes.

Since her debut in parliament, she has asked many relevant and challenging questions which have put the elected ‘opposition’ to shame.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They've obviously grown so blind of their hatred for WP that they are willing to make TPL look like an angel compared to the WP.