• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Telegram has balls and told Black Dog to fuck off.

Wrath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai stupid, remove liao then? These scammers will try many many ways to reach you even without a Telegram.

Wrath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is our millionaire minister or SPF very naive?
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/criticise-a-minister-but-dont-sling-m&d-shanmugam

"If you make a personal allegation of fact, if you say I took money, I am corrupt, I will then sue you and ask you to prove it. But if you say I am a stupid fool who doesn't know what I'm talking about, and the Government comprises ministers who don't know what they're talking about and you criticise every policy of the Government, no one can sue you," he said.