• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Syed's food of circle only nasi padang??? Let this hui Chinese milf borden your food network

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks but I already ate their roast lamb sand it goes well with beer.
Best roast lamb I tasted.
Yeah their roast lamb with mala chili is nice. I also ate her. She has a son would u mind her? Language barrier I think u shld stick with nasi padang. Let me eat her.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah their roast lamb with mala chili is nice. I also ate her. She has a son would u mind her? Language barrier I think u shld stick with nasi padang. Let me eat her.
You can have her. It may take a week to undress. No thanks.
I go for sexy han girls with short skirts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han girls are so easy to find. I thought u are a good han msian chink scout. Nope, tat hui Chinese always find good food to eat. Your food of circle is just nasi padang lemak etc nothing interesting at all.
Apart from the roast lamb, I don't really know what I ate in China.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apart from the roast lamb, I don't really know what I ate in China.
Let me go up and fk her first. Aft I fk a bunch of hui Chinese gals, I will show u hell of good hui Chinese halal food. U just have to pay me as patron. U don't need to learn Chinese and I can help u. Tq.