• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swollen Lymph Nodes should I see a doctor?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above

I have two of them under my chin/jaw area. and a sore throat to boot.

I think it was due to an impacted tooth.

They are pretty hard, I can move them around and while not searing pain they're pretty inconvenient.

They've expanded by about 25-50 % since last night when I slightly noticed a tingling in my neck.

Think I should see a doctor or will it go away in a week or two?

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above

They are pretty hard, I can move them around and while not searing pain they're pretty inconvenient.

They've expanded by about 25-50 % since last night when I slightly noticed a tingling in my neck.

Are you trying to keng MC like you did in NS? :p

Go and consult a doctor lah!

simfrancis

Quite sometimes ago,I had it on my wrist, and after rubbing it now and then for 2-3 days, it disappeared and never came back.

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above

This may be serious, see a doctor asap.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
As above

Stop licking too much cunt juice !!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

lymph nodes do get swollen during a bad infection, consult a doctor for some medication for the infection for the throat, see if the swelling would go away after medication (mainly antibiotics, i doubt steroids would be given unless really severe case).

if swelling does not go down, please see doctor again, my friend had lymphoma sarcoma and one of the symptom is the swelling of the lymph nodes. thank goodness my friend is now in remission... :smile: