• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@sweetiepie is a Ccb Malaysian slut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a vicious liar caught again to say I like to claim to be be a virgin when I never said that until 2016. A long time after I join the forum in 2010. A person fired means slut is really psle standard. What is a slut? Kt latha said I am a slut means I am a slut to you vicious ccb Malaysians sons of whores.
I have never thought much about being fired but looks like sinkies and mudlanders are losers that think a big deal of it like it’s the end of the world.

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never thought much about being fired but looks like sinkies and mudlanders are losers that think a big deal of it like it’s the end of the world.
I think aunty 你病得不轻,time to jiak yio
Ijjit u never marry no boyfriend then become like that.
U stress that time ijjit titi jiak titi jiak 吃啊吃
Now your body ijjit like 恐龙妹?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I not malaysian hor i say first
Limpei finish airforce for NS
Stay seletar hills hor mllgw
Not Mudlaysian also never mind one. As long as you disagree with her, her barrage of foul language will be hurled at you..Lol :biggrin: Welcum Welcum! :biggrin:

HAVE FUN ... IT'S FREE ENTERTAINMENT :biggrin: