• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suzuki Fumina shows proof that her breasts are real

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese Model Shows That Her Big Breasts Are Natural In An Unconventional Way

the japanese model Suzuki Fumina is very famous in Japan for her great beauty and one of the most striking physical attractions of the young woman is, for many, her breasts that stand out for their large size, something that apparently has made her followers or detractors doubt whether they are real or not.

1 Japanese model shows that her big breasts are natural in an unconventional way

Japanese model shows that her big breasts are natural in an unconventional way​

Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Otakus Criticize And Make Fun Of &Quot;Saggy Breasts  By Chizuru Mizuhara

maybe to Suzuki Fumina They have already asked her about the naturalness of her breasts, because in an unconventional way, she has shown that they are indeed real. All thanks to an X-ray that was done on the occasion of some recent studies and that shared on your account Twitter.

Japanese Model Fumina Suzuki
“My chest x-ray! Does this prove that my breasts are natural? It is the first time that I show bones and fat to people hahaha », the model wrote on her official account.
♥️❤️️
— オオガキマサキ (@EbZtq) September 14, 2022

And, well, the three X-rays that he shared accompanying his message indicate that they are indeed real and rule out the doubts of those who were skeptical that a girl with those characteristics existed.

Suzuki Fumina

About Fumina Suzuki:​

Suzukii is a Japanese model who in 2011 was the winner of the contest Miss FLASH. In 2018 she was part of the beauty pageant Miss World Japan where she finished among the 30 finalists. In her beginnings she was part of the entertainment industry as part of the cast of live action of Kamen Rider. Currently besides being an underwear model, she also often does some cosplay that she shares with her followers.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the big deal ?.................she's cute but not that pretty................boobs not that big also.............

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can visit my BICOM inspection dungeon for a thorough inspection.

If pass, i will issue her a certificate valid for 3 months from time of inspection.
:geek: