• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid American shop fired Nigger Chick who beated and arrested bandit

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://abcnews.go.com/US/north-carolina-clerk-fired-allegedly-beating-robber/story?id=51342329

North Carolina clerk fired after allegedly beating robber
  • By Karma Allen
Nov 23, 2017, 6:19 AM ET
HT_CircleK_robbery_171123KA_12x5_992.jpg
WTVD
Former Circle K employee Juwan Harris says she hit an alleged robber in the head and held him until police arrived.

A North Carolina store clerk said she was fired after she attacked a burglar with a baseball bat on Tuesday — a move her employer said violated company policy.

The clerk, Juwan Harris, said a man entered the Circle K convenience store in Raleigh where she works, told her that he had a gun and robbed the store.

The suspect, later identified as 51-year-old William Winston, according to police, allegedly attempted to flee the scene, but, Harris said, she went after him with a baseball bat.

"I feared for my life. He held customers hostage and was pushing and harassing my customers. That was my thing," she told ABC affiliate WTVD on Tuesday. "He could've come back and did it again."

HT_CircleK_robbery2_171123KA_4x3_992.jpg
WTVD
A mugshot of William Winston, who was arrested after he allegedly robbed a Circle K in North Carolina.

She said she hit the alleged robber and held him until police arrived.

"I took the baseball bat and hit him in the back of the head. He fell, got back up, and and when he got back up, I kept hitting him in the head with the bat," Harris said.

Winston was taken to a local hospital in stable condition and released into police custody. Police said he took off with cigarettes and money and faces charges of common law robbery.

Harris, who left the scene without physical harm, lost her job over the incident, but she said she stands by her decision.

"I was trying to protect myself, the customers and also the store," she said. "To me, I did what I had to do. I felt what I did was right."

Circle K did not return WTVD's request for comment, but it's not unusual for retailers to have such policies.

In July, Home Depot fired a 70-year-old employee at one of its Texas locations after he saw three suspected shoplifters and threw a paint roller extension at the feet of one of them in an attempt to stop him from making off with goods, according to ABC affiliate KTRK.

The shoplifters fled the scene unharmed, but the employee, Jim Tinney, was fired, as per company policy.

Stephen Holmes, a spokesman for Home Depot, told KTRK in July that the policy is in place for everyone's safety.

"What I can tell you now is that we have a strict policy that only our trained security personnel can pursue and engage shoplifters," Holmes said in a statement. "We've had deaths and serious injury over the years, and no amount of merchandise is more important than the safety of our associates and customers."

Comments

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article185769393.html

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/超商女店員制伏持槍搶匪-結果回家吃自己-234208615.html

超商女店員制伏持槍搶匪 結果回家吃自己

中央社

1.5k 人追蹤
2017年11月24日 上午7:42
(中央社記者顏伶如波特蘭23日專電)美國北卡羅來納州羅里(Raleigh)日前有持槍歹徒闖入便利超商行搶,並挾持顧客,值班女店員持球棒擊退並制伏歹徒。事發之後,超商以違反公司規定為由,將這名店員開除。

羅里警方指出,21日凌晨零時30分左右接獲民眾報案指出,Circle K便利超商的一家分店遭搶。

警方調查,51歲嫌犯溫斯敦(William Winston)走進店內後,宣稱自己有槍,動手搶劫店內財物。溫斯敦得手離開後,值班女店員哈里斯(Juwan Harris)則持著一根棒球棍追出去,持著球棒在停車場猛擊溫斯頓頭部,並且將他制伏,直到警察趕抵現場。

警方表示,溫斯頓送醫檢查後狀況穩定,員警直接從醫院押走,哈里斯則毫髮未傷。

哈里斯接受美國廣播公司(ABC)訪問時說,這起事件之後,超商便以她違反公司規定為由,將她開除。

回憶事發經過,哈里斯說:「我害怕自己可能性命不保。他挾持顧客,動手推客人並且騷擾客人,這就是我該管的事。」她也表示,如果當時自己沒有跳出來處理,「他很可能還會回來,再度犯案。」

哈里斯說,在店外追上搶匪後,便用球棒朝他的頭部猛打,直到警察過來。

她說:「我用球棒打他的背部還有頭部。他摔倒之後,卻想站起來,他一站起來,我就用球棒不停地打他的頭。」

警方表示,溫斯敦從超商裡搶到部份錢財以及香菸,以搶劫罪名移送法辦。

對於因為這起事件而被炒魷魚,哈里斯接受訪問時說:「我只是想保護自己,保護客人,還有保護我們的