• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid 董事主席 郭台銘 Now REGRET QUITTING Election! 赔了夫人又折兵!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/郭台銘說真心話-真的很後悔退出2020大選-131943671.html

郭台銘說真心話:真的很後悔退出2020大選...

TVBS新聞網

35.8k 人追蹤

高靜瑤
2019年12月23日 下午1:19

圖/年代電視台提供

圖/年代電視台提供
鴻海創辦人郭台銘退出總統大選後,忙著為第三勢力布局,積極為「郭家軍」輔選,即使沒參與2020選戰,他的一舉一動仍備受各界關注。郭台銘近日接受電視媒體專訪,坦言「自己真的很後悔,尤其最近更覺得,自己退出2020大選很後悔」。

郭台銘接受年代電視台《新聞面對面》專訪,表示當初如果韓國瑜讓他代表國民黨參選,就能創造「三贏」局面,不會演變成現在的情況。主持人謝震武提問,對於21日「挺韓、霸韓」遊行有什麼看法?郭台銘認為,這次遊行讓他想起美麗島事件,但當初是軍民衝突,這次的遊行雙方安全落幕也代表台灣民主的進步,雙方沒有發生衝突「是一個昇華,可喜可賀!」

對於韓國瑜被稱為「落跑市長」,郭台銘說,當初自己尚未退選時就曾公開向韓呼籲「以勝者、王之尊,如果接下來選舉就可以順利當選」,且若是韓不選,由自己代替國民黨出征,整個情勢就會不一樣,可以創造「三贏」的局面,但情勢已落到如此,距離大選只剩下20多天,人民的選擇他也不好預測。
圖/年代電視台提供

圖/年代電視台提供
對於國民黨初選輸給韓國瑜,最後也選擇放棄連署。郭台銘說自己「真的很後悔沒有堅持下去」,他替郭家軍輔選的過程中,握手遇到10個人中,至少有3至4成的人問他「為什麼你不選?」去爬山的時候也常被民眾圍繞著問說「你為什麼不選?」

至於公開表態力挺國民黨立委參選人黃韻涵,未來是否有可能跟韓國瑜同台?郭台銘回應,這要尊重當事人意願,但主辦單位覺得分開來才能讓選票極大化,但他強調「我是第一個答應要去幫他們站台,但怎麼安排看他們決定」。而本月28日前立法院長王金平要替黃韻涵站台,郭台銘表示他也會去。

針對「郭家軍」分布在親民黨及民眾黨,與台北市長柯文哲及親民黨總統候選人宋楚瑜的關係如何?郭台銘說,當初自己給柯文哲幾個不分區名單,最後柯選擇高虹安。而宋楚瑜的部分,郭台銘稱讚宋是執行力強、有政治經濟的行政官,宋曾對他說過,「如果我沒有退選,他就不會出來,他要出來選,我就希望能在各方面支持他」。

面對總統大選情勢,郭台銘坦言,宋楚瑜出來的時間比較晚,年輕人不認識他,出來太多次又沒有新鮮感,還有媒體對他的封殺,但是這3組候選人中,最有魄力、行政能力與經驗的還是宋楚瑜。

Guo Taiming said the truth: I really regret to withdraw from the 2020 election ...
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network

35.8k followers

Gao Jingyao
December 23, 2019 1:19 pm

Photo courtesy of TV
Photo courtesy of TV

After Hon Hai ’s founder Guo Taiming withdrew from the presidential election, he was busy positioning for the third force and actively supporting the “Guo Jiajun”. Even if he did not participate in the 2020 election campaign, his every move still attracted attention from all walks of life. In an interview with TV media recently, Guo Taiming admitted frankly that "I really regret it, especially recently I feel that I regret exiting the 2020 election".

Guo Taiming accepted an exclusive interview with "News Face to Face" on STV, saying that if South Korea ’s Yu asked him to represent the Kuomintang in the election, he would create a “win-win” situation, which would not evolve into the current situation. Host Xie Zhenwu asked a question. What's your opinion on the 21st "Thank Korea, Pa Han" parade? Guo Taiming believes that this parade reminded him of the beautiful island incident, but it was a military-civilian conflict. The safety of the two sides of the parade also represented the progress of democracy in Taiwan. There was no conflict between the two sides. "It is a sublimation, gratifying!"

Regarding South Korea ’s Yu as the “lost mayor”, Guo Taiming said that he had publicly appealed to South Korea before the election to “receive the winner, the King of Kings, if the next election can be successfully elected”, and if Han does not elect, The whole situation will be different if you go on your own instead of the Kuomintang. You can create a "three wins" situation, but the situation has fallen into this situation. There are only more than 20 days left before the general election, and the people's choice is difficult to predict.
Photo courtesy of TV
Photo courtesy of TV

For the Kuomintang's primary election loss to South Korea's Yu, in the end they also chose to give up signing. Guo Taiming said that he "really regretted not persisting." During the secondary election process for Guo Jiajun, at least 30 to 40% of the 10 people who shook handshake and asked him "Why don't you choose?" People are often asked around, "Why don't you choose?"

As for publicly supporting the KMT legislator, Huang Yunhan, is it possible to stand on the same stage with South Korea ’s Yu? Guo Taiming responded that this should respect the wishes of the parties, but the organizers felt that separation could maximize the votes, but he emphasized that "I was the first one to promise to help them stand, but how to arrange for them to decide." On the 28th of this month, the former legislator Wang Jinping was going to stand on behalf of Huang Yunhan. Guo Taiming said he would also go.

For the "Guo Jiajun" distributed in the PFP and KMT, what is the relationship with Taipei Mayor Ke Wenzhe and PFP presidential candidate Soong Chu Yu? Guo Taiming said that at first he gave Ke Wenzhe a few non-partition lists, and in the end Ke chose Gao Hongan. On the part of Song Chuyu, Guo Taiming praised Song as a strong executive and political and economic administrator. Song once told him, "If I do n’t resign, he wo n’t come out. If he wants to come out, I would like to be in All sides support him. "

In the face of the presidential election, Guo Taiming said frankly, Song Chuyu came out late, the young people did not know him, came out too many times without any freshness, and the media blocked him, but among the three groups of candidates, the most aggressive It is Song Chuyu who has administrative ability and experience.