• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steak anyone?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
5258_597959633555282_1033755989_n.jpg

No this is no trick photography my friends. Tumors are very common in our farm animals flesh, but the flesh is cleaned out on the outside and the meat is still salable. Ask any butcher.

There is nothing unusual with purulent tumors in the animal flesh you buy. They cut the tumor off and wash the pus away with a lot of bleach, then after it is cleaned out they sell it to you and you have steak or roast for dinner.

And the meat in your burgers or hotdogs is not any better and probably not cleaned out as "good" I know a guy who worked at a sausage / wiener factory, the things he saw.

DISGUSTING is all I can say Bon appétit folks!!!
And don't forget to share this with your buddies!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This just goes to show that even vegetarians (herbivores) like cows are NOT immune to tumor and cancer.

Commercially farmed animals are no longer just fed grass, but given meat and bone meal ground from the carcasses of sick animals and abattoir byproducts, in addition to antibiotics, hormones and pesticide-containing commercial feeds.

That's why the incidence of tumours and mad cow disease has gone up in the last 2 to 3 decades.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commercially farmed animals are no longer just fed grass, but given meat and bone meal ground from the carcasses of sick animals and abbattoir byproducts, in addition to antibiotics, hormones and pesticide-containing commercial feeds.

That's why the incidence of tumours and mad cow disease has gone up in the last 2 to 3 decades.

Grains too. Thats why tonychat still become sick & retarded even though he sticks to a grass-eating crap diet

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Commercially farmed animals are no longer just fed grass, but given meat and bone meal ground from the carcasses of sick animals and abbattoir byproducts, in addition to antibiotics, hormones and pesticide-containing commercial feeds.

I have nothing against eating meat but it is an expensive & unhealthy luxury:(

The same can be said for eating vegetables, There is just too much genetically modified foods, pesticides, coloring of fruits, .... out there.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have nothing against eating meat but it is an expensive & unhealthy luxury:(

The same can be said for eating vegetables, There is just too much genetically modified foods, pesticides, coloring of fruits, .... out there.

Going organic might be the answer, but organic produce is currently still pricey. With increasing awareness and higher demand, however, prices will come down with economies of scale.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going organic might be the answer, but organic produce is currently still pricey. With increasing awareness and higher demand, however, prices will come down with economies of scale.

Despite the high cost I've noticed that the supermarket often runs out of fresh organic produce.

Don't expect prices to come down because it's a case of growing population & limited resources. Many small farms are being taken over by the big agri businesses & they will keep prices & profits high.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the high cost I've noticed that the supermarket often runs out of fresh organic produce.

Don't expect prices to come down because it's a case of growing population & limited resources. Many small farms are being taken over by the big agri businesses & they will keep prices & profits high.

To me organic is all bullshit, fad and over-rated. And by the way, how to verify? Just by the sticker on the package cover? Can trust?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me organic is all bullshit, fad and over-rated. And by the way, how to verify? Just by the sticker on the package cover? Can trust?

Eating organic is an investment in future health. It's always healthier to eat food without all the man made ingredients e.g. pesticides, insecticides, hormones,...
It's up to the individual to decide if you are willing to invest in clean food:confused:

I wouldn't trust any Chinese organic foods :biggrin:
However the organic certification from countries like Australia & NZ are more trustworthy.
For example, I've noticed that the organic eggs from NZ have a darker egg yolk than the eggs from local sources. Some of the local eggs also have brittle shells.