• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore Sports School, But Scholarships Only for FTrash!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Foreign Sports Scholarship to foreign st</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LauZoeTay <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:50 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>48461.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>Foreign Sports Scholarship to foreign students.

Foreign Sports Scholarship to foreign students.

<!-- Start_Module_451 -->18 Apr 2011, 1.43PM
9 comments & replies |by localsports (Newbie) | Our Common Space
I have some questions for the Ministry of community development, youth and sports (MCYS) . It is regarding a link on Foreign Sports Scholarship (http://www.sportsschool.edu.sg/Uploads/Info Links/Info16/2011/2011_FSS_A.pdf) in the Singapore sports school (SSS) website for the 2012 admissions.

I refer this question to MCYS instead of to the SSS because I have the impression that this FSS is a policy initiated by MCYS and I will probably get a more complete answer from MCYS.

Let me first make it clear that I strongly believe MCYS is doing a great job for the growth of sports in Singapores and SSS has been one of the impetus on which this growth is based. So these questions and points that I am gong to raise are in no way criticsm of MCYS or SSS. I am just concern and would like to get some clarification.

The questions:-
1)How many Foreign Sports Scholarships (FSS) will Singapore sports school (SSS) give out for the 2012 Admissions?
(How may foreign students will SSS take in for 2012 admission using this Foreign sports schoolarship?)

2)What does this Foreign sports scholarship cover? Does it provide complete coverage of the cost of studying in SSS – the foreign student study for Free?

3)Is SSS compel to give out this FSS each year? Is this because it is part of MCYS policy on foreign sports talent and SSS must admit and give the FSS to a certain target number of foreign students each year.

4)Will the foreign student on this FSS take up the place available for local student? For example, the swimming academy has 10 places for year 2012. So will the foreign student on this FSS take up one of this 10 places or will it be an additional slot making it 11 places in swimming academy for the year 2012?

5)What is the selection criteria for this foreign student in getting the FSS? Will SSS make it be easier for them compare to locals because MCYS is trying to encourage more foreign sports talents into SSS?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best Athlete should get the scholarship

Regardless of his race or nationality

Honestly.

Come on, peasants.

Don't have double standards