• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soon,we'll have Pinoy FT in Police force

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Soon,we'll have Pinoy FT in Police force</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">8:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>4145.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Home Team job fair draws those seeking action
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Author --></TD></TR><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Esther Tan </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
CLOSE to 1,000 job seekers turned up yesterday to apply for openings at a recruitment fair hosted by the Home Team.

The Ministry of Home Affairs is looking to fill over 1,000 vacancies in departments such as the Singapore Police Force and the Singapore Civil Defence Force.
Many who made their way to the VivoCity fair were already employed but were looking for more exciting jobs.
That included engineer Arwin Santos.
'I'm looking for a hands-on job that offers a sense of adventure and is a form of community service,' said the 30-year- old Filipino, who is a Singapore permanent resident.
Customer service officer Muhd Effendi Muhd Indra applied for a position with the police for the second time in the last two years.
'I didn't get through before, so I am trying again. I hope to gain a more meaningful experience in the police force,' said the 22-year-old Institute of Technical Education graduate.
He developed a passion for the police force after a stint as an officer during his national service days.
'I was always on the go and I liked that,' he added.
Others who turned up were fresh graduates checking out the job market.
Miss Noreen Ishak, 23, said that she graduated from Monash University in Australia last month and was out to find a job that would not keep her deskbound.
'I want something challenging that will take me outdoors,' said the biomedical science graduate.
One of the draws of the fair was the stability of the jobs offered.
O-level graduate Benny Ho pointed out that a stable career was as important as an interesting one.
'In these times of economic uncertainty, I'm looking for a stable career that's also exciting and meaningful,' said the 20-year-old.
The two-day fair, which ended yesterday, is the largest joint recruitment drive organised by the Home Team in the last eight years. It drew almost 2,000 applications in total, with the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) receiving the most - almost 800 in all.
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
That will be a true multi cultural force. Mr Santos will be assigned to catch those sinkies who abuse pinoy maids :biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Noreen Ishak, 23, said that she graduated from Monash University in Australia last month and was out to find a job that would not keep her deskbound.
'I want something challenging that will take me outdoors,' said the biomedical science graduate.

Alamak... Miss Noreen watch too much CSI

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more poodles are needed on the ground to hunt mas selamat.

Fixing opposition is their priority, Mas Selmat escape is secondary matter otherwise MM will cry Singaporean have no sense of proportion.

Recruiting more poodles and NS slave are preparation for freak result in the coming election.