• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Song Dynasty famous scholar said Quanzhou is a HOLY city with streets filled with HOLY people!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2AAC6661-76A4-4E80-BD29-0C93AF0BF29F.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real HOLY people indeed and not those fake, act holy but actually real cheap and dirty people like PAP doggie @JohnTan son of whore talk Christianity all the time but open his ccb mouth on Good Friday to insult me a virgin a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real HOLY people indeed and not those fake, act holy but actually real cheap and dirty people like PAP doggie @JohnTan son of whore talk Christianity all the time but open his ccb mouth on Good Friday to insult me a virgin a slut.
Boss Sam did @JohnTan whore wife give you cheap and good service on Good Friday?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
REAL HOLY people do not steal slander and harass others to win. No wonder I am real holy people befitting my real holy ancestral homeland Quanzhou.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy as in holey. hymen holes for hire. hokkien harbor heralded by holy hymen as hooker haven.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
holy as in holey. hymen holes for hire. hokkien harbor heralded by holy hymen as hooker haven.

Of course to Hakka Cantonese bastards sons of whores like you and @rotiprata a virgin is a hymen hole for hire whore because your cheap and dirty mouths said so. So of course holy becomes holey from your UNHOLY ccb mouths.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your memory so poor... boss sam finds you entertaining.... that why he likes you..
Well my posts are educational and entertaining and nothing wrong with that but your slut wife is entertaining to Boss Sam in bed. You think only you cheap and dirty sons of whores are entitled to tell lies to insult me?