• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some good news for ginfreely

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've finally decided to start the following new thread of mine to assist you in finding out @ginfreely's real-life identity:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
but that's only if Alvin McCully (who is a lawyer) or his father (Leonard) decides to sue her and if, hopefully, there's a public trial!:tongue:

Hi I strongly disagree with this and hope the mods will do something about it.

Escalating to real life is not healthy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, the phone calls are undoubtedly real, but the imbalance in dopamine levels or slow reputake of it by the body, makes you miscaluculate the probability that it's from some stalker/bully on SBF, and causes you to believe the improbable as highly probable or even real.

Think of it like gambling... Normally you wouldn't bet that a random call from country X is from a SBF stalker dude/gal, but high levels of dopamine will cause u to miscaluculate the probability and you end up betting (wrongly) your entire fortune on it.

Nonetheless, it's really up to you to snap out of the comfort of your altered reality (or virtual reality if I may) and step into the light.

Take your time. The forum will probably be here beyond SG100.
Didn’t I already proved @AhMeng and @eatshitndie stole my Facebook photos? So the ccb Malaysians and sinkies in cahoot are real. Nothing unreal.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I've finally decided to start the following new thread of mine to assist you in finding out @ginfreely's real-life identity:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
but unless I'm mistaken, that's only if Alvin McCully (who is a lawyer) or his father (Leonard) decides to sue her and if, hopefully, there's a public trial!:tongue:
In all frankness, she is just a super annoyance and sometimes an entertainment to me. And a great avenue to unleash our frustrations because she is always asking for it! I can switch her off when I log off from this forum or put her on my Ignore List. But you do what you need to do bro! :biggrin: Alvin McCully or someone searching his name will certainly find your thread. Google is such a powerful and efficient friend :thumbsup: