• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So desperate until need to catch cyclist?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
today around 4pm in the afternoon, while driving past whitesand at pasir ris, saw 3 poodles standing at the T-junction catching cyclist.

While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I saw at least 4-5 cyclists were caught.

Not sure why they were caught but i ask 1 of the PRC cyclist he told me that's a fine of $20.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is about time to take action against cyclist
1. Beating red light
2. Cycling on walking path

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
today around 4pm in the afternoon, while driving past whitesand at pasir ris, saw 3 poodles standing at the T-junction catching cyclist.

While waiting for the traffic light to turn green, I saw at least 4-5 cyclists were caught.

Not sure why they were caught but i ask 1 of the PRC cyclist he told me that's a fine of $20.

Nowadays poodles are good for nothing, speeding truck on the middle and fast lane they didn't catch them, driving with hp , smoking throwing cigarettes butt out of the window, noisy high pitch motorbike exhaust,
dark black smoke from lorries, all these escape from the poddle, only know how to caught the slow peasant on the road, cyclist.

Poddle should napped motorist like you for disobeying all the traffic rules.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the police are doing a great job.these cyclists are a nuisance. many of them are china nationals working here.they disobey all rules on the road. they are a danger to others.they go against the traffic. they cycle on pedestrian lanes. they go against the flow of traffic. they cycle at night without any lights. u knock them you die!

singapore police are doing a great job! these cyclists must be booked and fined...and if possible jailed for causing fatal accidents. majulah singapura!!!

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moral of the story? Don't go and buy a bicycle to save on public transport with your GST credits! It's the proverbial one hand gives the other hand takes it back!:mad:

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

same thing happening at lavander yesterday night

2 different groups of cyclist got stopped by police