• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Small kids over estimated fucked up Gay Phone water resistance IP67/IP68 rating, kenna Jiak Lat from parents! GPGT!

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim Chi Samsung Galaxy & Chinese phones can survive washing machine!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/弄髒媽手機-兒貼心狂洗-爸笑-沒聲音了-082300242.html

弄髒媽手機!兒貼心狂洗 爸笑:沒聲音了

EBC東森新聞

10k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2019年3月29日 下午4:23

2aef4d13e5179860187b238d893ed6df

檢視相片
孩子對於家長而言,就像個天使與惡魔的綜合體,一個爸爸近日表示,兒子因為不小心弄髒媽咪心愛的手機,於是自作主張把手機拿去廁所清洗,等他發現兒子不再發出聲音時,一切都來不及了,而網友則急著關心:「還有呼吸嗎?」

一位爸爸昨天(28日)中午在臉書社團「爆怨公社」中發文表示,他的兒子在吃飯時,不小心將蘿蔔糕掉在媽媽的手機上,似乎是擔心挨罵,便在大家沒有發現的情況下,貼心地把手機拿到廁所洗乾淨,沒想到被他發現時,兒子在廁所裡不發一語,而手機的喇叭也已經壞了,發不出聲音。

▼兒子把手機拿去洗。(圖/翻攝自《爆怨公社》)
91cff699f92582f794d91bdf54590bf6

檢視相片

貼文一出,網友紛紛笑說:「這麼貼心的鵝紙哪裡找」、「貼心的小暖男」、「兒子要幫你老婆換防水手機」、「我兒子也覺得手機很髒,幫我丟到浴缸洗過了」、「相當貼心又乖巧的好兒子」、「這是媽咪的套路」、「真是個自動自發的好孩子」、「孩子很乖,但父母要哭了」、「放洗衣機更乾淨」,還有網友問起兒子的狀況:「兒子還在呼吸嗎」、「晚餐要吃竹筍炒肉絲嗎」、「孩子現在還安好嗎」,原Po笑答:「罵完大哭後,在那吃餅乾了。」

▼網友大讚兒子是好孩子。(圖/翻攝自《爆怨公社》)
0e4c1e6816d30e4c9b2189b3a1ec5d33

檢視相片

另外,有網友提供處理方法:「先關機放除濕機上一天,或找店家打開手機乾燥處理」、「我老婆的I5掉到馬桶裡,洗一洗烘乾還用到現在給小孩用」,而爸爸則回應:「我直接拿去屋頂曬太陽,好險今天天氣好,剛曬了30分鐘,好了!」

(封面圖/翻攝自《爆怨公社》)
更多東森新聞報導
孫儷懲罰女兒竟遭反整 她愣:這什麼性格?
妻激情升天!夫被控SIZE太大 警親驗巨鵰…
癲癇發作!18歲男寄生蟲遍布大腦…2週後亡

Smudge mom mobile phone! Intimate madness, Dad laughs: no sound.
[EBC Dongsen News]
EBC Dongsen News
10k person tracking
Dongsen News
March 29, 2019, 4:23 PM
View photos

For the parents, the child is like a combination of angels and demons. A father recently said that his son accidentally soiled Mummy’s beloved mobile phone, so he advocated taking the mobile phone to the toilet for cleaning. When he found out that his son was no longer issued. When it comes to sound, everything is too late, and netizens are anxious to care: "Is there still breathing?"

A father wrote at the noon yesterday (28th) in the Facebook Society "Bursting Commune" that his son accidentally dropped the radish cake on his mother's mobile phone when he was eating. It seems that he is worried, he is in everyone. If I didn't find it, I took the phone to the toilet and cleaned it. I didn't expect it to be discovered by him. The son didn't say a word in the toilet, and the phone's speaker was broken and couldn't make a sound.

▼ son took the phone to wash. (Figure / flip from "Breaking Commune")
View photos

As soon as the post was posted, netizens laughed and said: "Where is the intimate goose paper?", "Intimate little warm man", "The son wants to help your wife change the waterproof phone", "My son also thinks the phone is dirty, help me. I lost it in the bathtub and washed it." "A very intimate and well-behaved son." "This is a mummy's routine." "It's a spontaneous child." "The child is very embarrassed, but the parents are crying." The washing machine is cleaner, and the netizen asks about the son's condition: "Is the son still breathing?", "Is it going to eat bamboo shoots and fried pork?", "Is the child still safe?", the original Po smiled and said: "骂After crying, eat biscuits there."

▼ netizens praise the son is a good boy. (Figure / flip from "Breaking Commune")
View photos

In addition, some netizens provide treatment methods: "First shut down the dehumidifier for a day, or find the store to open the phone to dry the treatment", "My wife's I5 fell into the toilet, washed and dried and used now for children." Dad responded: "I took the roof directly to the sun. The weather is good today. It has just been exposed for 30 minutes, well!"

(cover image / flip from "Breaking Commune")

More Dongsen News Reports
Sun Hao punishes her daughter for being counter-integrated. She said: What character is this?
Wife's passion rises to heaven! The husband was accused of SIZE too much.
Seizures! 18-year-old male parasite spreads over the brain... died after 2 weeks