• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious sinkie women and sexless in the city

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its common in swinging, plenty of kink & excitement but probably considered immoral for conservative sinkies...

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most are unfit and lazy. First most dont give blow Jobs citing it as dirty second not adventurous in bed most want the man to maintain a 15 min erection to do all th job...15 min erection to screw the same hole since day one of courtship can be a challenge for most men working stress aside....third not adventurous and spontaneous always need a clean place or a bed most kinky I think is either public toilet or swimming pools...last look at our Malay friends...but I am sure john tan and jo teo will say like wise:biggrin:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stress is also causing many women to develop vaginal cysts, sometimes blocking off the cervix. When that happens, even if you are trying hard to have a baby, the chances of success are reduced greatly.

My ATB friend told me this. She had a surgery done to remove them. The doctor told her about this.
Singapore itself is a stressful place if your bank account is not as fat as..........

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i speak nothing but the tooth...

the reason this article was on front page is that gahment know many women went bonkers because they have not been touched.

gahment wants to highlight the importance of sex.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No husband will want to have sex with a dead fish. Bored face expressionless. Cannot communicate her wants and preferences. Rigid and unresponsive.
Like a dead fish.