• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Walks Along PIE! Fucks Car Passenger And Challenges Car To Come Knock Him Down! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1671096849580.png

A pedestrian got into an argument with a car passenger who told him off for walking along the road shoulder of an expressway.

Facebook page SG Road Vigilante posted a video of the incident that occurred along the Pan-island Expressway (PIE), before the Paya Lebar exit, on Tuesday (Dec 13).

According to the post, the car passenger had warned the pedestrian that his behaviour was illegal and dangerous.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ie-says-you-want-me-to-jump-down-come-bang-me

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 5000 years of civilization manners tsk tsk.

And the other 5000 years civilization reminder tsk tsk

*shake head* at both.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 5000 years of civilization manners tsk tsk.

And the other 5000 years civilization reminder tsk tsk

*shake head* at both.

moslem so-called civilization barely 1400 years old. No wonder your "prophet' encourage you all to drink camel urine. I recall that you sucked zakir naik's dick. He's also encouraging moslems to drink camel urine as a cure for illness. You drank how much camel urine today?

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The low ses sinki or mudlander cannot speak proper putonghua and expect the tiong kia to respect him.
The tiong kia has a newly liberated freedom from ccp and wanted to show off his right to choose to die on expressway pls dun stop him.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, a lot of fuckers who are too free with nothing better to do, just like some of those few in this forum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look on the bright side, at least the Tiong didn't shit on the PIE. That would have been quite a sight. Imagine that shit sticking to the tyres and the poor driver has to clean them afterwards. :poop::unsure:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look on the bright side, at least the Tiong didn't shit on the PIE. That would have been quite a sight. Imagine that shit sticking to the tyres and the poor driver has to clean them afterwards. :poop::unsure:
he may have done so at tpe. ta pian expressway.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
he may have done so at tpe. ta pian expressway.
I am thinking that retarded chink was using an online directory map service/google maps/etc but the setting was "driving" and not "walking". Hence, he found himself wandering along the expressway.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 172395

A pedestrian got into an argument with a car passenger who told him off for walking along the road shoulder of an expressway.

Facebook page SG Road Vigilante posted a video of the incident that occurred along the Pan-island Expressway (PIE), before the Paya Lebar exit, on Tuesday (Dec 13).

According to the post, the car passenger had warned the pedestrian that his behaviour was illegal and dangerous.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ie-says-you-want-me-to-jump-down-come-bang-me
Why can't the driver offers a lift to the guy? The guy is actually trying to get off, and the only way is to walk to some place where he can get off does the driver expect him to jump off the flyover?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't the driver offers a lift to the guy? The guy is actually trying to get off, and the only way is to walk to some place where he can get off does the driver expect him to jump off the flyover?
The answer is he does not have a pussy.