• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Named "Sylesnar" Send His Creator Eddie to Heaven! Can Samsters Pronounced his Name?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

19-year-old charged with murder of his father, faces death penalty: report​

Staff Writer
Staff Writer
·Editorial team
Wed, 12 October 2022 at 3:54 am·2-min read

A 19-year-old with murder of his father in Block 652 Yishun Avenue 4. (PHOTO: Getty Images/Google Maps)

A 19-year-old with murder of his father in Block 652 Yishun Avenue 4. (PHOTO: Getty Images/Google Maps)
SINGAPORE — A 19-year-old has been charged on Wednesday (12 October) with allegedly killing his own father in their Yishun residence unit on Monday.
Sylesnar Seah Jie Kai is accused of the murder of his father Eddie Seah Wee Teck, 47, who was found motionless and covered in blood outside his residence unit at Block 653 Yishun Avenue 4.
The Straits Times reported that the teenager appeared in court via video link wearing a polo T-shirt and blue mask. He kept his head down during the proceedings.
Police have requested for him to be remanded in Central Police Division for their investigations, and for him to be brought out to aid the process. District Judge Terence Tay agreed for the teenager to be remanded for two days.
Sylesnar is to appear in court again on Thursday. Those convicted of murder face the death penalty.

Victim had two sons and a daughter​

The Straits Times said that business records list the victim and his wife as partners in a firm that deals in the buying, selling and rental of properties.
The couple, who had been married since 1994, have two sons and a daughter. Sylesnar is believed to be their youngest child.
Neighbours of the family told The Straits Times that they found the victim with his face and clothes covered in blood before he collapsed on the floor outside his unit on Monday
Police said it received a call for help at 7.05pm, and when officers got to the scene, they found the victim lying motionless.
He was pronounced dead by paramedics, and Sylesnar was arrested at the scene.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always wonder how people can marry and start a family so young ... Are they mature enough to bring up a child?

When I was in NS, there were already fellow NS slaves around my age who were married and they have kids (note the plural).

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN although My uncle doesn't know the full storlee yet but my uncle think the final leesult will be downgraded from murder to culpable homicide not amounting to murder or manslaughter KNN my uncle think in sg unlikelee a 19yo will be leelee charged with murder and leesulting in death penalty KNN