• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Bu selling prawn mee: stop complaining my $4 prawn mee is sexpensive!!!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
After so many fugging donkey years since this audio file started circulating ... Every time I listen to this again or when I am at RK House eating prata with nice mutton curry, I still break out in LOL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am happy to pay $10 for a bowl of Prawn mee at my fav Jalan Sultan Prawn mee, and that does not even include the ngo hiang. And the lau uncle serving me looks like shit. I go where the food is good, not where the face is good.
I am impartial to prawn mee. But a pretty face can certainly pique my interest. BTW, I haven't been to Jln Sultan in a while, should pay a visit there soon. :biggrin: