• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore's Only Natural Onsen To Reopen In Jan 2020! Oppies Planning To Bathe Nude?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
colin-shs-30.jpg

SINGAPORE - Visitors who are looking forward to visiting Singapore's only natural hot spring on the mainland in October will have to wait a few more months.

While construction of the Sembawang Hot Spring Park is on schedule to be completed in October this year, the roads leading to the park will only be ready in January next year.

"The construction works for Sembawang Hot Spring Park will be completed by October 2019. However, the opening of the park is planned for January 2020 to allow for the completion of works in the vicinity of the development, which affect access to the park," the National Parks Board (NParks) told The Straits Times on Friday (Aug 30).

The hot spring was closed for development in August last year.

NParks announced in November 2017 that the hot spring will be developed into a park 10 times its current size. The park will feature a cafe and a floral walk.

In place of the current central pipes and taps, where the spring water runs from, there will be a cascading pool. This pool will come with a temperature meter.

Other planned amenities for the park include sheltered seating areas, bicycle racks, toilets and a storage area for pails.

The hot spring currently sits within Sembawang Air Base grounds in Jalan Ulu Sembawang, near the junction of Sembawang Road and Gambas Avenue.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/sembawang-hot-spring-park-to-open-to-public-in-january-next-year

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am doubtful of the quality of a 'hot spring' in a cuntry with no volcanoes, not even a proper mountain. :rolleyes:

Just a little hotspring water diluted with gallons of Newater, issit? :poop:

Proper hot spring in Sapa, Vietnam.

356107561_bd0663ca9d_b.jpg

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy to have a hot spring here in Stinkapore in the open.

It is mandatory to cool yourself before dipping in the hotspring .
And to cool yourself after the hotspring.

I love the hotsprings when I was in Korea and Japan and Taiwan and in China. During the cooler season and never in the fucking heat of summer.

Not in Stinkapore in the open.

GILA is the word!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Crazy to have a hot spring here in Stinkapore in the open.

It is mandatory to cool yourself before dipping in the hotspring .
And to cool yourself after the hotspring.

I love the hotsprings when I was in Korea and Japan and Taiwan and in China. During the cooler season and never in the fucking heat of summer.

Not in Stinkapore in the open.

GILA is the word!

Were you caught staring at the men and boys' penises?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All Sinkie men and boys have stared at the penises of one another during NS. Especially in the older camps, where everyone bathes together, no cubicles. It enhances unit cohesion, fighting spirit and brotherhood.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah!!!

You that kind of pervert looking at kuku jiao of other people. And go on to think that I like your kind?

In Japan, I like the mix onsen and to see the tits and nips of Japanese girls.
In Taiwan, I like the outdoor where they are mixed to see tits and nips.

Only you like to look at kuku jiao and lang jiaos.
You cum and cum then? Or you need someone to stick a fucking pineapple into your arsehole to korak and korak away?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone bring some eggs along to prepare onsen eggs?
the preferable water temperature to half-cooked eggs is 69 degrees c. boiling point (100 degrees c) will be too much for eggs that are soft and melty at the yolk. but these water temperatures are too high for humans wanting a soothing and steamy onsen bath. for kids, natural onsen temperature should be 38 degrees c, and for adults thinking of tantric sex, natural onsen temperature is best at 42 degrees c. those lower temperatures cannot cook eggs sinkie kopitiam style.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
the preferable water temperature to half-cooked eggs is 69 degrees c. boiling point (100 degrees c) will be too much for eggs that are soft and melty at the yolk. but these water temperatures are too high for humans wanting a soothing and steamy onsen bath. for kids, natural onsen temperature should be 38 degrees c, and for adults thinking of tantric sex, natural onsen temperature is best at 42 degrees c. those lower temperatures cannot cook eggs sinkie kopitiam style.

38C is bullshit lukewarm rubbish practise only in Stinkapore.
Or those that JohnTan go to get his jollies looking at kukujiaos.

Hotsprings and onsen and sanwen na ranged from 41 to 44C.
You need to know what the fuck you doing even in entering waters at 44C and up.
Max I been in was a natural hotspring at 48C by side of a river gorge set in striated marble at Taroko Gorge about 2 km up from TienSiang.

1567221712400.png

1567221751500.png

The fuckingly hot hot one there is the one below. They all in a series. And the last one.
Dont play play when there. If you never been in hotspring >>40 C, dont even try this

1567221917300.png

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attr...eviews-Wenshan_Hot_Spring-Xiulin_Hualien.html

Check for photos here.
https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attr...ationId=101&albumid=101&filter=7&ff=131323519
But not for JohnTan as his only interest in life is to look at guys kukujia and drool with envy over other kukujiaos or wank himself silly at sight of others kukujio.
Maybe even when others kukujiao pumping away into his wife moaning and moaning away

If not, stick with JohnTan in his kind of 38C or less rubbish and check if his kukujiao is merely small or very tiny.
And then stick your dick in his arsehole to help clear his constipation.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah!!!

You that kind of pervert looking at kuku jiao of other people. And go on to think that I like your kind?

You cum and cum then? Or you need someone to stick a fucking pineapple into your arsehole to korak and korak away?

beri good reply
tu-3.jpeg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore hot humid tropical island need hot spring?:biggrin:
Recently the temperature, you open your tape sit in the tub you have home spring:biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, I expert there.
So much so that I see if anyone in that last pool, and that they still alive and moving before I jump in.

At times , temp can go even higher. So best let greater experts, or fools , get in and if they alive, you then go in yourself.

Dont play play

1567234363300.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah!!!

I don't visit this sort of hedonistic places. Onsens are a hangout for faggots, perverts and pedophiles. I spend most of my time at work, grassroots, church and with family. On vacation, my family and I visit only family friendly places. We aren't perverts.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very unappealing with metal walls, fences, and barbed wire.

Looks more like a penal institution of hard labour rather than a place of leisure and relaxation. Kiasu until like that might as well declare it as a heritage site and a protected place. I rather bathe hot water at home.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks more like a penal institution of hard labour rather than a place of leisure and relaxation. Kiasu until like that might as well declare it as a heritage site and a protected place. I rather bathe hot water at home.
bdsm spa and resort.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't visit this sort of hedonistic places. Onsens are a hangout for faggots, perverts and pedophiles. I spend most of my time at work, grassroots, church and with family. On vacation, my family and I visit only family friendly places. We aren't perverts.

1567272830800.png

I never know any pervert to tell others that they are perverts.

They will go and say they spend most of my time at work, grassroots, church and with family.

And you are true to form.

Do you look at kukujiao when you
at work, grassroots, church and with family?

You seem such an expert looking at kukujiaos.

How about giving tips to those reading this as the correct way to look at kukujiaos and how you look at kukujiaos to give
them the benefit of your expertise.

1567272830800.png