• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans, Be Proud – We have BIG COCK!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today I am a proud Singaporean because of our Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong who came up to the world and speak for the victims of chemical weapons. All Singaporeans from today onwards should feel proud and lift up our heads high because we can walk around in the world stage with a big stick not fearing even the Russians and communist China all these because of our great leader here

Chemical weapons use must be punished: PM Lee

Published on Sep 06, 2013
11:23 PM

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has laid out Singapore's position on the use of chemical weapons in Syria, saying that the perpetrators must be punished.

Speaking to the Singapore media in Russia on Friday at close of the G20 summit, he said that while it is still unclear who is behind the attacks, action needs to be taken once it is established.

He added, however, that any response should come under the auspices of the United Nations, even though this was not always possible. Even then, he said some other ways might need to be found to "punish the perpetrators in a way that is consistent with international law".

He said that Singapore had considered carefully its position on such weapons, noting that the small country would have a "severe problem" if such weapons were deployed.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember what Mee Siam Mai Hum said to the Pakistani terrorists, they killed
the poor SG lady Lawyer!!

Now big mouth Mee Siam Mai Hum open his loud mouth to Syria " Must be Punished for using Chemical Weapon"
I don't know what going to happen next to Sinkiepore??

Lets wait and see!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is just parroting what USA wants him to say. Rest assured, if Singaporeans rise in revolt against the Familee, rest assured LHL will use chemical weapons against us.

He wont use biological and nuclear weapons as it can be turned against him

Pinky is clown and a nut job.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All you pussies here in SBF kept saying Loong is gay now proved to you who he really is and what's he really made of.

You're the MAN loong!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those birds dont mind Pinky as all gals know, a faggot is a gals best fren as they feel less threatened.

And I dont know about Pinky and his cock size or rather the lack of it,,but I do know she and her husband are DICK HEADS.

All you pussies here in SBF kept saying Loong is gay now proved to you who he really is and what's he really made of.

You're the MAN loong!

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one in this planet take Peesai pinky seriously. Pinky just a clown to entertain other world leaders.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My lan cheow confirm also very tua ki. This guy with a small lan cheow should shut the fuck up. The last time he talked big, a local lady was killed in India. Not rape. Killed.

Ok ok no doubt about your member size but it seemed to be getting you in trouble, what's with your 0/5 (15)?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought a big cock is a biological weapon of mass destruction, not a chemical weapon. :wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we drinking sai water with fluoride is considered chemical poisoning or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LHL talk big over Syria. Will he send NSmen to die there

In Uk princes lead in battles in sinkieland princelings paper generals, yes he should send his sons I to battles first then he can talk if not everything is just talkcock.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Uk princes lead in battles in sinkieland princelings paper generals, yes he should send his sons I to battles first then he can talk if not everything is just talkcock.

SAF sent troops to Afghanistan. Never heard of sons of Lee there though